FragranceShop.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

FragranceShop.com Reviews

10/19/2017
FragranceShop.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceShop.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 32 reviews. Last rated on 10/10/2017.

FragranceShop.com Rating

More About FragranceShop.com

Not rated

Recent Reviews for FragranceShop.com

• Oct 10, 2017
    I am very displeased. I have been fighting Stage 4 cancer and in hospice for the past year. I thought I sent a favorite perfume and trusted it had been delivered. She didn't bring it up because she didn't want me to get upset while I was so ill. I just found out.
  • Oct 10, 2017
    Ms. Barrena contact at email busy working. I have been fighting Stage 4 Cancer & in hospice for almost a year now. This product was purchased and I trusted she'd receive it. I just found out she NEVER rec'd the gift. She is 75 yrs old and would NOT LIE. SHE DIDNT EVEN KNOW I SENT IT. I'm very angry and will not use this company again unless it is made right.
    very cool
    Sep 05, 2017
    very good
  • Aug 11, 2017
    Aug 27, 2017
    The order was lost for over 2 weeks. No update from merchant regarding the lost order. I had to reach out to FEDEX & Merchant to initiate a resolution.
  • Aug 18, 2017
    the prices are always great deal
    Aug 27, 2017
    FAST , RIGHT PRICE , THEY HAVE IT ALL AND ALL THE TIME....
  • Aug 18, 2017
    I am very pleased with the prices and the selection.
    Aug 23, 2017
    I am very pleased with my selection and purchase of the fragrance I choose. And the timely manner in which I received the order.
  • Aug 14, 2017
    Very fast service
    Aug 21, 2017
    Will recommend Fragrance shop to friends, planning to purchase again
  • Aug 20, 2017
    I like that your store has so many hard to find fragrances.
  • Aug 20, 2017
    I only order my perfume from you, have for years. You carry what I like. Love the price.
    Very cool
  • Aug 05, 2017
    Aug 19, 2017
    I wrote via e-mail asking if samples were available. I did not receive an answer.
    All ten, great store!
  • Aug 11, 2017
    I paid $11.95 for express shipping. Six days later and my purchase has not been delivered!
    Aug 16, 2017
    I paid $11.95 for express delivery. It took 6 days to arrive. This was a gift and it did not arrive in time for the birthday girls out of town visit.
  • Aug 12, 2017
    Love shopping here. Great prices for quality product.
  • Aug 07, 2017
    recomendo at.pra quem quer compra na fragranceShop.com parabens produtos originail mesmo,voltarei a compra.
    Aug 12, 2017
    recomendo a todos quem quer comprar da fragranceShop.com produtos originais,emtrega surper rapido site cofiavel mesmo.
  • Aug 08, 2017
    very good product
  • Jul 22, 2017
    Best perfume shop I bought !!!
    Aug 07, 2017
  • Aug 02, 2017
    i love the cologne its the BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    Aug 07, 2017
  • Jul 25, 2017
    good service good product, good price, you save me enough money you don>t have to enter me in your contest just thanks
    Aug 06, 2017
    good products good service = returning customer
  • Aug 04, 2017
    It should be easier to find what I'm looking for in the search. Generally I like to buy in the virtual store