FragranceShop.com Reviews

09/14/2014
FragranceShop.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceShop.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 116 reviews.

FragranceShop.com Rating

More About FragranceShop.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceShop.com

• Aug 29, 2014
    I wanted to wait until after my purchase was delivered to complete the survey. I was amazed that my purchase was delivered within 5 business days from New Jersey to BC Canada.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I didn't want to complete this survey until the goods were rec'd. I was amazed that my purchase was delivered within 5 business days from New Jersey to BC Canada....wow
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I have been ordering from you all for a very long time now. If it was not for your company I could not afford to purchase any fragrances. Keep the coupons coming. Thanks
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I typically search several sites when I have a purchase in mind. I lookf for the best prices as well as options such as lotion, perfume au du toilet or parfum, size of bottles, etc. Then I look at the shipping options. This site always comes in first. Over the past several years, I have mde multiple purchases and the items are shipped quick and arrive very well packaged. I am always refering you to friends and family as well. Thank you.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Good product. I just can't tell if their products are authentic or not. All I can say is they 100% look like the original from local Dept Stores.
    Simple, quick, nice experience
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Very easy to find items that are suitable to appreciate.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    The brick and mortar location I usually buy from informed me that Polo Sport was discontinued but I might be able to still find it on line so I googled "Polo Sport' and FragranceShop not only still had it in stock they also by far had the best price!!! I decided to buy 2 to hopefully have it last me a while. I just may be re-ordering more shortly since it is in danger of becoming extinct!! I actually received the Polo Sport cologne today!! That was awesomely quick especially that the shipping fees were free!!
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I found fragrances that have been discontinued or hard to find and there really good the prices cheaper compaired to others
  • Aug 20, 2014
    good prices.
    Aug 30, 2014
    I dont speak english. I need better prices.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Aug 27, 2014
    I have been buying from them for six or seven years now. I don't buy anywhere else.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Looked at about 4 different websites. So glad I found this product and great price that's why I ordered two.
    Aug 26, 2014
    I had gone through 4 different websites to fine this product and excellent price.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    very happy to be able my perfume at a price I can afford. Thank you
    very happy with service
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I was thrilled to be able to find this perfume I purchased from the fragrance shop, I'd been looking for it for ten years, I certainly will continue shopping with you.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I was not able to apply coupon when checking out
    Aug 26, 2014
    I ordered from website but I was unable to use coupon. My order was completed before I could enter coupon code for 20% off. Then I was not able to edit order and customer service was not available by phone.(early in AM)
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Aug 27, 2014
    Appears to be the only supplier of diesel red masculine aftershave.Obviously being abroad took that bit longer delivery,but competitively (if there were any!)priced.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Always had good luck with our orders!
    Aug 25, 2014
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Looking forward to the arrival of my order.
    Aug 24, 2014