FragranceShop.com Reviews

07/21/2014
FragranceShop.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceShop.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 110 reviews.

FragranceShop.com Rating

More About FragranceShop.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceShop.com

• Jul 1, 2014
    la compra fue rapida clara y fiable
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Good prices and efficient.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Excellent service and excellent selection. Prices are below store prices and discount coupons allow prices to stay low.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    To date all my orders have been filled efficiently and speedily.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    benn buying this for at least 15 yrs..
  • Jun 21, 2014
    On the order form, it only indicates "Standard Shipping" and does not indicate that your standard means FedEx. My billing address was a PO box and FraganceShop mailed my package FedEx to a PO Box. Now how am I supposed to receive my package? The order department should have called me right away to get my physical address. Your order department lacks common sense. I may never get the product I spent my hard earned money to order.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Actually I filled this out after I received the order. I got it 2 days ago. I did not open it and am returning it because I discovered scent does not work for me. Customer service for return was very pleasant.
    Jun 23, 2014
    I only returned product because after I ordered I found this fragrance is not working on me. I am very pleased with the experience. I would suggest however, a lable be provided for return shipment if needed. Thank you.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    This was the lowest price on a difficult item to find anywhere.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    I love fragrance shop most of the products I order are allways in stock. Very professional staff on board to handle any concerns. Prices and quality is there!!!!
  • Jun 19, 2014
    This site has a lot of the items I was looking for and it was easy to order.
  • Jun 18, 2014
    I've had many people tell me I smell so good when I'm wearing Joop!!
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Fantastic site for online perfume. Great range at great prices. Will visit again very soon.
  • Jun 17, 2014
    I have not yet received my purchase
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Best online shop for perfumes all over the net. Very pleased for my buy!!! Highly recommended...very low prices, discount coupons and free delivery.
    Jun 17, 2014
    Excellent e-shop. I would definetely buy again soon!
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Very helpful with questions before ordering!
    Jun 21, 2014
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Very satisfied with all my purchases.
    Jun 23, 2014
    Very satisfied with all my purchases on FragranceShop.
  • Jun 5, 2014
    Love, love, love fragrance shop. Always have what I want For less than what I would pay elsewhere
    Jun 18, 2014
    I love Fragrance Shop. My favorite Burberry The Beat is ALWAYS available at a great price and never had a problem with shipping.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Jun 29, 2014
    Grreat price & quick delivery... very happy!