FragranceShop.com Reviews

01/27/2015
FragranceShop.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceShop.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 184 reviews.

FragranceShop.com Rating

More About FragranceShop.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceShop.com

• Dec 16, 2014
    I ve got the order in 3 weeks also send and e- mail with a comperative price $20 less ???!/ no one call me back or send imail
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I have NOT received my order yet. Looking at the tracking record it has gone all over the US but never stopped at my address.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I expected the shipment in 5 days most companies I order from the is the time frame. The order was placed on 12/8 and it's taking 9 days to receive it I would delayed placing the order if I would
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I love this website. This is the perfect place to buy your favorite fragrances and a great price. I will never shop for perfumes at the department stores again!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Great price on husband's favorite cologne. I posted your link on FB immediately after purchase to let everyone know your store!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Second time shopping with fragranceshop.com. Very pleased with ordering process, products, and prices.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    good but could get better
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I love this site! The most affordable shipping!!! eau de toilette(perfume) - original production))) System reviews; the frequent discounts!!!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    When checking out the number of iitems purchased was incorrect. I only requested 1 item and at checkout it reflected 2 items. It would not allow me to change the number to 1 item so I canceled the order and went thru the process again. Aggravating. I assumed it was a "glit".
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I am an experienced online shopper! Your website was easy to navigate and products were easily found. I received my goods in record time! Thanks so much.
    Dec 14, 2014
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I'm very surpised that the order has delivered rapidly. I'll recommend for my friends.
    Dec 16, 2014
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    Order was processed and shipped faster than i anticipated
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    Great place to shop!
  • Dec 5, 2014
    It was an easy way to find the fragrance I'm used to having on hand.
    Dec 15, 2014
    It's becoming more difficult to find my favorite fragrance in the stores, and I found it easily with FragranceShop. My order arrived even sooner than expected and I was satisfied with the product. In face, I started using it immediately.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    The after purchase experience is also very impressive. The quickness of my items packed and email with tracking number. The amount if contact has been pleasant. This company knows their business well.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Good job keep up the good work
    Great stuff good prices
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Excellent to purchase from. Very very satisfied with the delivery time
    Dec 13, 2014
    Brilliant on line service. Very quick postage
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Very good company to do business with and prices are so very reasonable. I am always pleased with my purchases.
    Dec 13, 2014
    I have been ordering from your company for a long time and will continue to use FragranceShop.com for all of my perfume and cologne orders. I would not buy anything at any retail store as your prices and products are superb. I have recommended your company to many people and they have also been totally satisfied.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    On your order form online, it said the CAD would be $55.99 yet I was charged $63.12. I emailed customer service to ask about that and was told that exchange rate is not up to you. It seems a bit misleading and kind of like false advertising on your part to list a price in CAD that is not accurate! Customers should be able to trust that what is listed is what they will actually be charged.
    Dec 13, 2014
    On your order form online, it said the CAD would be $55.99 but I was charged $63.12. I contacted customer service and requested a refund of $7.13. They said the exchange rate was not up to them. My response would be that the company should not list CAD if they are not going to honor it. Customers should be able to trust that what is listed is what they will actually be charged. Plus this is the 2nd time I have actually filled out this exact review.