FragranceShop.com Reviews

05/03/2015
FragranceShop.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceShop.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 198 reviews.

FragranceShop.com Rating

More About FragranceShop.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceShop.com

• Apr 10, 2015
    I like the fast shipping.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I was very pleased with my order and will be a returning customer. Thank you
  • Apr 8, 2015
    cheap and fast
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Great and easy experience
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Prices are competitive. Delivery as promised.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    It was a good experience, and probably I will order again in thr near future
    Apr 7, 2015
    It was a smooth and simple purchase, they collected the money upfront, and then they shipped the item , and then,I received it after four or five days.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Loved every aspect of my experience with this site. A+++ and I WILL be using it again!
  • Apr 2, 2015
    parabens é uma empresa muito boa
  • Mar 31, 2015
    It's very important to receive delivery on time ?
    Apr 10, 2015
  • Mar 30, 2015
    This was my first purchase with fragranceshop and i am very well satisified it was an easter gift for my wife of 56 yrs
    Apr 2, 2015
    It was just want i wanted it was an easter gift for wife of 56 years
  • Mar 27, 2015
    overall my experience was awesome. Very competitive prices,fast delivery,I'd order from them again.Thank you Fragrance Shop for your superior services and you deserve a :A++++ see you soon!!!!!!!
  • Mar 27, 2015
    great price for this fragrance
    Apr 7, 2015
    I did not receive my order
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I found what I want the price is right will order more in the near future
    Apr 8, 2015
    I recomend very highly Fragrance Shop for their product and good service and their price
    Fast and accurate
    Apr 6, 2015
    after purchased i seen a set with the same bottle for 2 dollars more.. wish it would of recommended the set or..it could of been advertised on one of the pages.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I once was going to order few items from your site....However once your site added up shipping charge for all 4 items it was too expensve....It was charging me for each item individually to ship it....when it should have just given me one low shipping cost for ordering 4 bottle of cologne...So, once I saw the very expensive shipping cost...I just cancelled my order.... Raf
    Good prices
    Apr 4, 2015
    I paid $79.99 for the lovely Flower Bomb perfume by Victor and Rolf on my VISA but before I even received it in the mail, you dropped the price by about $3,00. I should get this new price as a refund for that product on my VISA, I think. Bea Johnson
  • Mar 19, 2015
    FRAGANCESHOP IS A THE BEST!
    Apr 5, 2015
    There was an error because I bought a product and was sent another , on the grounds that he had no more in stock, more than that everything was normal.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Was received on Oz in good time - no probs.
    Apr 3, 2015