10/24/2016 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 102 reviews. Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Aug 26, 2016
    Best web site ever. Love you guys.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    It's one of the only places I can find my husbands favorite fragance.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    was pleasantly surprised with the ease of purchase
  • Aug 19, 2016
    I've already received the order and was pleased with it for the first couple of weeks. Then I found out what some of the other bad reviews were talking about. They sell cheap imitation product. I purchased cologne and perfume, and the smell was just like the real product, but after a few weeks of use, I noticed that the spray was less and less potent each time I used it, and now it smells just like the $5 bottle of crap I bought at the local swap meet back when I was in high school (I don't even know why I still have that bottle sitting around). I digress, this purchase was not worth the money spent in any way. I won't be purchasing from them ever again, and would never recommend them to anyone. I'd be happy to pay full price at the mall next time in order to get the real thing that actually smells how it is supposed to, for the time period it is supposed to.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    the delivery time is terrible. I've paid for items more than 2 weeks, and still not received them. Please verify the record and advise.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Great discounts on premium Fragrances delivered as promised. What more can you ask for.
    Aug 24, 2016
    Product as promised! On time delivery! Great Price! There is nothing more a customer can ask for!!!
  • Aug 12, 2016
    The items received were not what was purchased. When I called the substituted my item with something else without asking first.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    my purchase arrived very well wrapped and in perfect condition. Very happy with with FraganceShop.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    I found what I wanted and it is on its way
    Aug 25, 2016
    I looked for this product at multiple sites, only this one had what wanted.
    Aug 17, 2016
    I have used Alfred Sung perfume for years. I am very please that I can order through e-mail and much cheaper than department stores. Thank you!!!!
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Better searching and result filtering options would be great (as has, allowing you to sort out Gender, product type ie. fragrance vs body lotion, in stock, etc). Pricing on the thumbnails page (even "Starting from $) would be helpful as well. I noticed also that a search for Testers (which I went through the full results for) did not, in fact, bring up all Testers products. I found others in searches on specific brands that had not returned in the results. Great selection! Some really competitive prices, too, beating out even, which I've found to be the all around price winner. Shipping for Canada is a bit expensive at $12 or 13 plus $4 per item. If I have to pay $12 USD shipping, I want to buy as much as I can (up to $250, which I understand enters duty territory). I had a cart full of about 10 items at one point and shipping would have been $60 CAN. Would be nice to offer flat-rate tax-free duty-free, as does, in order to compete better with them.
    Aug 19, 2016
  • Aug 10, 2016
    first order, hope it works out as my previous supplier doesn't seem to supply what I want now.
    Aug 21, 2016
  • Aug 6, 2016
    Aug 17, 2016
    I was very pleased with my order. It even arrived early.
  • Aug 6, 2016
    Aug 19, 2016
    I have never had any issues with the Fragrance Shop's Service or their products... ALWAYS VERY PLEASED!!! STL, MO.
  • Aug 5, 2016
    Always Terrific Best for perfumes! Cannot be beat.
    Aug 14, 2016
    I ordered perfume on July 31 and just received it after many frustrations. Never had this problem before. Hassled many times trying to sort it out.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    I was very happy with their pricing.
    Aug 14, 2016
    Was very happy with my purchase.
  • Aug 3, 2016
    way better than going to a store
    Aug 12, 2016
  • Aug 1, 2016
    They had a cologne I like & use and can't find in stores!
    Aug 20, 2016
    very, very pleased they had the fragrance I like and in stock!
  • Jul 29, 2016
    Aug 15, 2016
    Very quick service to the UK
  • Jul 29, 2016
    glad i found your site if this is not a knock-off will be buying again
    Aug 12, 2016