FragranceX.com Reviews

01/31/2015
FragranceX.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceX.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 3973 reviews. Last rated on 01/30/2015.
FragranceX.com carries over 15,000 brand name fragrances, skincare and cosmetics at up to 80% off retail prices. Over 1,000,000 happy customers and free shipping worldwide!
Circle of Excellence - FragranceX.com

2014 Winner

FragranceX.com Rating

More About FragranceX.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceX.com

• Jan 30, 2015
    I have been wearing this product since it came out and it's getting harder to find in the department stores, but I love it and hope I will always be able to get it, I love this product my favorite
  • Jan 30, 2015
    loved the site and low prices
    Please get more PHILOSOPHY
  • Jan 30, 2015
    over all, you had the fragrance that I wanted except for the CHEMISTRY CLINIQUE and the VALENTINO please notify me when these fragrances are back in stock.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I have already purchased two other john varvatos fragrances. FragranceX prices are great! I hope this new fragrance is as enjoyable as the others in the john varvatos line.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    always satisfied with my purchases I've made from fragranceX
    have not received order
  • Jan 30, 2015
    good experience on my 1st order. I hope they contact me soon on out of stock items.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    It was simple to shop on this site.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I needed a valid coupon im pissed
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I have loved dealing with FragranceX - Thank You so much.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Love it, but wish it had more staying power
  • Jan 30, 2015
    This is a great site! There are always shopping deals and not to mention all fragrances are cheaper on this site then anywhere else. Categorization of all fragrances make it easy to find exactly what you're looking for and make checkout a breeze!
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Everytime I want to order something it is always out of stock. Get your buyers to get on the ball.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I will be ordering from this site again in the furture.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Great value at a great price, I will be back !!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Love the DEALS AND SELECTION!!
    Jan 30, 2015
    Love this site and the prices!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Jan 30, 2015
    I did not receive my orders and was lied to by the fragrancex sales people. They said they were out of stock of the perfume and cancelled all 5 of my orders but my account was charged and was not refunded on all purchases. I will have to dispute the order to get my money back. I really don't believe they even had the item in stock in the first place. My credit card assured me that fragrancex cancelled all my orders cause they didn't have the product in stock. False advertisement is my guess to obtain purchases of Other products. That's bad business. No I will never order from them or have anyone I know Be a victim like me but I will get my refund and go back to my regular perfume store who treat me fairly and never lie about if a products in stock.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I like it
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Jan 30, 2015
    Tremendous value and outstanding service!