FragranceX.com Reviews

08/27/2015
FragranceX.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceX.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2733 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2015.
FragranceX.com carries over 15,000 brand name fragrances, skincare and cosmetics at up to 80% off retail prices. Over 1,000,000 happy customers and free shipping worldwide!
Circle of Excellence - FragranceX.com

2014 Winner

FragranceX.com Rating

More About FragranceX.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceX.com

• Aug 27, 2015
    I like wearing nice cologne especially purchasing it for a reasonable price!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    It was a nice experience shopping on this site. I will shop again
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I was in military and I found a fragrance over there I liked a lot when I came home I never could find it I can get this website and I found it I ordered about $150 worth of it thank you
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Great prices and easy to get across to me.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    solid buy, good product selection, fast shipping
  • Aug 27, 2015
    It works for me. A well run business.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Very pleasant experience. This is the first time I used this website
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I love this site. I only wish you had more gift sets.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    great products, especially great for finding hard to find items. Great prices.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    FraganciaX.com unsitio para mi y mi esposa unico donde encontrar a buenos precios y buena calidad los perfumes que mas nos gustan .Con unabuena presentacion del sitio ,facilidad de busqueda alfabetica y con top de marcas mas solicitadas para saber cuales son las mejores en estos momentos.. Seguiremos adquiriendo sus productos por que es el lugar preferido por nosotos dos...
  • Aug 27, 2015
    great prices. always have what I am looking for even items that I wore years ago that I can no longer find, I can find on this website !!! love Love LOVE - FRAGRANCEX
  • Aug 27, 2015
    happy with all my purchases.
    Fast and Helpfully
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Good pricing & quick delivery. Also wide selection.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    First purchase with the site. Looking forward to reviewing the experience.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Thank you for always providing the genuine product!
    I enjoy ordering from Fragrance because they have the perfume I love Thank you
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I love everything about them the price the product etc.....
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    My cologne ended up all over everything, it was leaking and I lost a 1/4 of the bottles that were leaking. I emailed a picture of how my cologne arrived. I have not had a response as of yet.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I'm very satisfied with the overall variety & brands that are available. I'm very disappointed that SENSI is advertised but never available. I'd like to know if it has been discontinued?
    Aug 27, 2015
    I've been satisfied with all products I've ordered from you guys. I always inquire about "SENSI", by "Armani".Do you still carry the fragrance or has it been discontinued?