FragranceX.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

FragranceX.com Reviews

02/19/2017
FragranceX.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceX.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5869 reviews. Last rated on 02/18/2017.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceX.com

2016 Platinum

FragranceX.com Rating

More About FragranceX.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceX.com

• Feb 18, 2017
    First time ordering from here so I'm just hoping of the shipping would surprise me with 2 business days for first time buyers
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I love the prices and fregrantceses 💕💕💕💕💕
  • Feb 02, 2017
    But both for my wife and myself. Always first place I look.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Great selection of products at amazing prices. Keep up the good work!
    GREAT SERVICE
  • Feb 07, 2017
    I was highly satisfied with the purchase I made at Christmas.
    Good service
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Terrific experience! Stellar product selection! Excellent prices! (You should be aware, though, there is one online competitor from whom I have purchased satisfactorily whose prices are pretty much identical.) The only critical comment I have (if you can call it that) is that I am unfamiliar with USA Air; I guess I was expecting UPS Air. But if USA Air performs well I don't care if they call themselves "Timbuk 2" Air.
  • Feb 07, 2017
    My 1st experience
    Feb 18, 2017
    I LOVE THE FRAGRANCE & AM VERY HAPPY IT IS AVAILABLE AGAIN.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Good coupon and comparable pricing.
    awesome
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Fantastic Site to buy perfumes!!
    satisfactory
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Glad to have a website to save money on fragrance purchases.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I don't usually submit surveys I wasn't doing anything so I figured what the HAY!!!!~
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Fragrance X has been our source of purchasing colognes and perfumes for some time and this company has always been helpful.
    Feb 18, 2017
    I ordered the largest bottle of Gentlemen Only. I will not order that size again as it is difficult to handle with my arthritic hands. Also, the product doesn't seem to be the same quality.....lighter color and less fragrance???
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I been buying from this page for a long time now and its has been a really good experience
  • Feb 06, 2017
    I will only get my perfumes from FragranceX. From now on this is my 4th time ordering perfume and I love it, I referr people all the time
    Feb 18, 2017
    I love this site I don't by perfume anywhere else at all I also refer my friends here
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I love this website! I've ordered quite frequently from FrangranceX for both myself as well as gifts for my mother and sisters. The quality is 100% authentic, shipping and delivery are fast. I would recommend this site to anyone; in fact I've recommended numerous times to my family, friends and colleagues at work.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Great and quick experience.