FragranceX.com Reviews

12/21/2014
FragranceX.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceX.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 3892 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.
FragranceX.com carries over 15,000 brand name fragrances, skincare and cosmetics at up to 80% off retail prices. Over 1,000,000 happy customers and free shipping worldwide!
Circle of Excellence - FragranceX.com

2014 Winner

FragranceX.com Rating

More About FragranceX.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceX.com

• Dec 21, 2014
    Sequence is confusing, especially with several similar sites on the search list (Fragrance.com, etc.)
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I love your prices!! Plus original perfume. No imitation here!! Today I was shopping for Burberry perfume for my daughter for Christmas. The price in the department store was $65 - I came home and checked the cost and availability on FrangranceX.com - the perfume was in stock for $34.95. Thirty dollars less!! They ship fast and have a huge selection of brand name fragrances. This company is definitely my go to place EVERYTIME for buying the scent I am looking for at the greatest price!! I love Fragrance X!!!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I've order from FragranceX before and was very please. I know im late ordering this cologne for me husband but it did say 2 day delivery. After I paid for my order, I read I was to request 2 day shipping, missed that totally. Disappointing. :-(
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Great experience, hope it arrives before Christmas!!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    i really like the variety that have an the cheap prices on higher quality name brands
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Easy. Quick. Slightly better price than store.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    easy site with great prices
  • Dec 21, 2014
    What a great find this site was for me. Very user friendly, large variety of choices. I will be visiting this site again and highly recommend it to others.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I was shocked how great of a deal I was getting in combination with free 2-day shipping!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    First time buying from this site and hopefully not my last. Make a great impression guys. :)
    First time purchase
  • Dec 21, 2014
    First time ordering from this site and I found a couple perfumes I had been looking for a very long time. Very happy to find it!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I love the prices and the variety of products!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Placing the order was easy and selection is excellent - I await delivery to see if it is timely as promised.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    My first time ordering.....hopefully the order will be here in 2 days.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    It would help to have shipping price stated before purchase
  • Dec 21, 2014
    good for hard to find stuff
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I wish there was a menu feature to separate items by price.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    Great item with a wonderful price and fast delivery
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    I was disappointed with the commitment about items delivery. They should be more conservative on estimate the delivered date like Amazon rather than letting customer on risk of late delivery comparing to the estimate date.