FragranceX.com Reviews

07/11/2014
FragranceX.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceX.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1813 reviews.
FragranceX.com carries over 15,000 brand name fragrances, skincare and cosmetics at up to 80% off retail prices. Over 1,000,000 happy customers and free shipping worldwide!
Circle of Excellence - FragranceX.com

2013 Platinum

FragranceX.com Rating

More About FragranceX.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceX.com

• May 9, 2014
    I would like to receive samples with you having to purchase them.
  • May 9, 2014
    I have heard ONLY good things, about your website; I look forward to a smooth transaction and working with you, in the future!
  • May 9, 2014
    Convenient. Quality fragrances set at amazing low prices. Will definitely shop here on this site again.
  • May 8, 2014
    You should post on your page that you can only use one coupon at a time.
  • May 8, 2014
    Since I knew this site, I always buy my fragrance and my husband's too from it. Excellent products and satisfying prices. HIGHLY RECOMENDED.
  • May 8, 2014
    Need to stock more cologne. So many out of stock items. Good prices, though .
  • May 2, 2014
    May 8, 2014
    I should have smelled a sample before I went ahead and bought the 3.4 oz bottle. .now I know if I ordered again and never smelled it before ill just buy smallest bottle then if I like buy bigger bottle..
  • May 1, 2014
    I enjoy the savings !
    Great !
  • May 1, 2014
    Yes, it's the same as the one you buy at the store, and pay more for there.
  • Apr 30, 2014
    I'm glad i found out about frangrancex. I'll be purchasing all my perfumes here from now on.
  • Apr 30, 2014
    Awesome site. Love to shop here. Easy, fast, convenient and reasonable prices. ..
    May 9, 2014
    the perfume does not last I sprayed it and within 15 20 minutes the smell goes away very disappointed.
  • Apr 28, 2014
    I enjoy this site.
    May 8, 2014
    I had tried by phone to ask for a return label, but kept getting cut off. So the call never got through to speak to anyone. This is for part of a Birthday gift. Since not being able to get through, I've decided to keep it. I have never used Lolita Lempicka, so went by the reviews that it would be a good choice. I didn't know the bottle would be so tiny however. I just hope my friend will like it.
  • Apr 28, 2014
    This is a great site. I can get quality perfume and other products for a MUCH lower price than stores.
    May 8, 2014
    FragranceX is my perfume supplier. Much cheaper than what is available in stores and the product is perfect. Good packaging and fast, not too expensive shippin.g
  • Apr 22, 2014
    May 9, 2014
    Very pleased and satisfied with my purchase. Great prices and quickdelivery. I would recommend this website.