FragranceX.com Reviews

07/22/2016
FragranceX.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceX.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 3396 reviews.
FragranceX.com carries over 15,000 brand name fragrances, skincare and cosmetics at up to 80% off retail prices. Over 1,000,000 happy customers and free shipping worldwide!
Circle of Excellence - FragranceX.com

2015 Winner

FragranceX.com Rating

More About FragranceX.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceX.com

• Jul 14, 2016
    Just happened to click it on while searching for discount perfumes and FragranceX has more perfumes than others I've tried in the past. So very happy I found them.
  • Jul 13, 2016
    I was delighted to find my favorite perfume, guaranteed to be authentic, at a reasonable price! It certainly beats buying it for twice as much or more in a department store. I'm saying goodbye to those days. Not only did I just get an excellent value for the item itself, but FragranceX was offering free shipping for orders that come to only $35 or more. I don't know if that's standard for them (vs. a limited time offer), but I think it's fantastic! I was even offered a 15% off coupon on my purchase. My positive FragranceX shopping experiences just kept coming at me, lightning speed, and I was loving every minute of it all! Wait -- I almost forgot to mention that they promised on their website that if I am not satisfied with my purchase, I can return it for a refund. That really makes me feel secure about ordering from them. It said "free returns." (I believe that was the phrase). So, I don't think I would even have to pay for return postage. Awesome! This is an excellent company that stands behind its products. That's real integrity. I have a great feeling that there will be no need for a return, judging by how pleased I am thus far. Thank you, FragranceX!
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Use several times always been delighted with my purchases
    Great fast service
    It was great.
    Thanks for everything.
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Excellent prices and quick delivery.
  • Jul 13, 2016
    It is always a pleasure and efficient to shop at Fagrance X
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Your prices are always much less than the department stores, plus it is so much easier to find what I want without going to the mall. Saving time and gas!
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Fair price point and authantic items. Thanks
  • Jul 13, 2016
    I like the prices and also you sale testers.
  • Jul 13, 2016
    not what I wanted used a different perfume web - you are too expensive
    vry good................thanks a lot
  • Jul 6, 2016
    Love the pricing of fragrances.
    Jul 13, 2016
    Great site with great purchase prices! Designer fragrances at low prices! Great
  • Jul 1, 2016
    Jul 13, 2016
    I am very pleased with the products I received but there were many brands that you were out of
  • Jun 29, 2016
    I recommend to everyone to start buying from fragrance rather than duty free or other outlets
    Jul 13, 2016
    Check it out and find it out yourself. you'll be surprise especially the price.
  • Jun 24, 2016
    I only buy my perfume from FragranceX because I trust them. I have been buying my perfume from them for several years now and have never had a problem with them or my credit card info being stolen from online shopping like I have had with other companies. My perfume always arrives on time and in excellent condition.