FragranceX.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

FragranceX.com Reviews

06/25/2017
FragranceX.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceX.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 3155 reviews.
FragranceX.com carries over 15,000 brand name fragrances, skincare and cosmetics at up to 80% off retail prices. Over 1,000,000 happy customers and free shipping worldwide!
Circle of Excellence - FragranceX.com

2016 Platinum

FragranceX.com Rating

More About FragranceX.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceX.com

Im happy with this site
  • Jun 13, 2017
    Experience was fast and easy
    hi
  • Jun 13, 2017
    I am a connoisseur of fine fragrances and like to have a large collection to choose from on a day to day basis. I was pleased to see the variety and quality of the products on offer. I also find most of the prices to be quite reasonable if not a bargain.
  • Jun 02, 2017
    Good prizes, discounts, and fast shipping.
  • Jun 13, 2017
    thank you this is my favorite and hard to find looking forward to receiving the product, happy happy
    It's great!
  • Jun 13, 2017
    i loved the website and prices
  • Jun 13, 2017
    I was thrilled to find my favorite fragrance (now discontinued) and maybe even more thrilled that I could use PayPal (I HATE paying credit card interest).
  • Jun 13, 2017
    I love the easy format to shopping. I can check out all items available; when I want to check out, my order is there to perus and then purchase. It is a simple process.
  • Jun 02, 2017
    I love fragrances X.com the prices are amazing
    Great!
  • Jun 13, 2017
    Great site. Use it for all of my own and gift orders.
  • Jun 13, 2017
    First time trying site. Have not received product yet, so we'll see after product arrives...
  • Jun 13, 2017
    Its really a good experience, for last three times. I am really happy with product quality, Timely shipping and transparency in information which enable to decide to come back for my personal as well as Gift product needs.
  • Jun 13, 2017
    One of easy way to buying materials from you
  • Jun 13, 2017
    Estoy iniciando compras con Fragancex y soy comerciante, me gustaría recibir información general acerca de perfumes y precios de compra al por mayor
  • Jun 02, 2017
    The process was simple and easy....Great prices and a huge selection
  • Jun 04, 2017
    My husband loves John Varvatos Colognes and I am buying them for him for Father's Day. I love the prices as well
    Jun 13, 2017
    I'm totally satisfied with my purchase. This order is Father's day gifts. Thank you so much!!
    Super