FragranceX.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

FragranceX.com Reviews

10/19/2017
FragranceX.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceX.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 3388 reviews.
FragranceX.com carries over 15,000 brand name fragrances, skincare and cosmetics at up to 80% off retail prices. Over 1,000,000 happy customers and free shipping worldwide!
Circle of Excellence - FragranceX.com

• Oct 05, 2017
    always get what I want
    Always happy
  • Oct 11, 2017
    Thank you. Hope the delivery can be done in time.
  • Oct 11, 2017
    I am a Fragrance X fan, 100% satisfied with products, prices, amazing delivery time; try this site, you will not shop anywhere else.
  • Oct 11, 2017
    I love the site because of the prices, I really think that the web could be improved to a better use in the mobile phone
  • Sep 25, 2017
    My order goes right through and I'll get in less than 2-3 days. FragranceX please keep doing what you're Doing. Thank You
    Oct 11, 2017
    Everything is real that I've purchased and ontime.
  • Oct 04, 2017
    Great that I received a email that the product I love was on sale. I did not have to search and look. Wonderful!! Ordered it the same day I saw there was a sale on it.
    Oct 11, 2017
    Great Service sent a email of a sale and was delivered earlier then expected.
  • Sep 29, 2017
    I love to especially order the "testers". You carry 2 fragrances that stores no longer carry and of corse they are my 2 favorites. There is one I can not find how ever. I don't want the body spray I want the perfume spray "a little sexy".
  • Oct 11, 2017
    Love this site, always check here First before purchasing any frangrance!
  • Oct 11, 2017
    The price is right. I hope I will be able to buy more perfumes in the future
    Geart. Thanks
    N/A
  • Oct 01, 2017
    I really like the site. It has a variety of product and they are on sale for a reasonable price
  • Oct 02, 2017
    Great prices and service. So easy to order.
    Oct 10, 2017
    FragranceX is the absolute best. Great product, super prices, quick checkout, and delivery at the speed of light. I'm an existing customer who has ordered before. I'll never by cologne anywhere else!!!!
    I like this site
    EXCELLENT!!!!!!!
    On time. Perfect experience
  • Sep 29, 2017
    A co-worker told me about this website as he shops here often. Gave it a shot and compared it against the primary website I purchase fragrances from-this site is by far superior.
  • Oct 10, 2017
    excellent fragrance, women and men provide compliments. I've already had 3 friends purchase this fragrance.
    Good deals
  • Sep 25, 2017
    Oct 10, 2017
    the cologne is not original cologne . It does not smell as good or strong. it like watered down version of original