FragranceX.com Reviews

03/27/2015
FragranceX.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceX.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2655 reviews.
FragranceX.com carries over 15,000 brand name fragrances, skincare and cosmetics at up to 80% off retail prices. Over 1,000,000 happy customers and free shipping worldwide!
Circle of Excellence - FragranceX.com

2014 Winner

FragranceX.com Rating

More About FragranceX.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceX.com

• Mar 12, 2015
    Have been wearing Pheromone for years and love Elizabeth Taylor Dusting Powder -- Always order when i am almost out of both... I usually order over the computer but i couldnt find the dusting powder and called and the gentleman was very kind and helpful...
  • Mar 12, 2015
    seemed likea great deal on a perfume I wanted.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    Too much on shipping cost
  • Mar 11, 2015
    I have a great experience purchase my product at fragranceX.com they are very excellent on customer service and professionalism all is well
    Vert fast and simple.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    I have purchased Obession from FragranceX for the past 5 years and it is always easy and pleasant.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    I have ne issues. Its easy to order.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    It never disappointed me. Best site to purchase perfumes for friends and family, for great value.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    We like the products, but I think shipping is expensive.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    i have been happy with every purchase from fragrance x
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Love this site. great prices
  • Mar 5, 2015
    I have enjoyed your products and have referred you to family and friends !!!!!! Thank you !!!!!
    Very pleased. Thank u.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    I was very satisfied with my former fragrances and looking forward to more. Wish I could get Channel #5
    Mar 11, 2015
    Will use your services again.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    I love that there were affordable samples of very poular frangrances available. There were a couple that there were no samples for, like DKNY Be Delicious and Dolce&Gabbana Anthology L'Imperatrice 3 that I would have liked to try, but the selection was still good. Free shipping was a great thing for my order since the total was less than $15.
    Mar 11, 2015
    I assumed the samples would be a little bigger for $3. Some of them were only half-full.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Mar 11, 2015
    It's a great place to shop online for designer fragrances at an affordable price.