FragranceX.com Reviews

01/18/2017
FragranceX.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceX.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 6047 reviews.
FragranceX.com carries over 15,000 brand name fragrances, skincare and cosmetics at up to 80% off retail prices. Over 1,000,000 happy customers and free shipping worldwide!
Circle of Excellence - FragranceX.com

2016 Platinum

FragranceX.com Rating

More About FragranceX.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceX.com

Love this site.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    I'm satisfied with all of the products I bought from this wonderfull website. It's cheaper most stores and they also have free shipping to most counties which will make me keep ordering when go back home for good. Yes, I did try to order some fragrances to my country and the dilevery was excellent but you'll need the promo code.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Very nice and clear products to view. The only trouble I personally had, was with the email address (validation part).
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Love the price range, easy user friendly website design and good range of products.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    found web site informative and easy to navigate.....numerous options and great low prices
    Enjoyed the ease of use
    Love this site!!!
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Was concerned about this being a first time purchase being I've had issues with colognes not being authenic and they use Paypal that I know will back up my order.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    I love the testers from Fragrance X. They are a great value and allow me to try fragrances that I might not ever have used otherwise. The selection is also varied with brands that are not available locally.
    nothing to add.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    A wonderful site to shop for fragrances. Its easy to navigate, gives accurate description of the products and there is a wide selection of products
  • Jan 8, 2017
    If the delivery, and aftershave is as good as the ordering, I will be back many times as the price is fantastic!
  • Jan 8, 2017
    I was very pleased to find your web site. The site I have used is no longer available, which is fine with me. Your prices are very reasonable in comparison.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Awesome deals all the time
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Although this is my 1st purchase in quite some time, I continue to be pleased with the ease of purchase, and especially the prices on FragranceX.com. Well done. I'll be thoroughly pleased as long as my product arrives as ordered. Thank you!
  • Jan 8, 2017
    I would like to see actual perfume carried in my preferred sent which is the original Oscar de la Renta and /or Red by Georgio. Thank you.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    I would like to buy more perfumes I'm a senior so pick me fir the Credit
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Live your site!!!
    Jan 8, 2017
    Thank you!
  • Dec 21, 2016
    Jan 8, 2017
    The fragrance I chose did not even come close to the one I thought it would be.