FragranceX.com Reviews

08/25/2016
FragranceX.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceX.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 3407 reviews.
FragranceX.com carries over 15,000 brand name fragrances, skincare and cosmetics at up to 80% off retail prices. Over 1,000,000 happy customers and free shipping worldwide!
Circle of Excellence - FragranceX.com

2015 Winner

FragranceX.com Rating

More About FragranceX.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceX.com

• Aug 25, 2016
    I love this product and ordering it through you is the only way I can get it. Thank you
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I'm very happy with Fragrances. I have enjoyed my shopping experiences with them. It's better than going into any store to shop.
    Quick and easy
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Excellent site. Like most people, I try to find the best product for the best price. This site is #1 in that regard for this type of product.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    very good selection and prices are very reasonable, I love that you have the option to buy the testers.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    There is one item I would have liked to purchase from FragranceX.com and I was unable to. That item was the Je Revien Shower Gel. I would like to be informed if this item is made available in the future. Thank you.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    One shop. Many hard to find fragrances.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Love this site been using for years best prices. And have found hard to find items as well.prices are the best out there.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Awesome thanks for having my favorite fragrance
  • Aug 24, 2016
    I injoyed the ease to order
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Girlfriend boughtu It for me. I loved it some now I need another bottle. It is cheaper here than elsewhere
    Been using Georgio/wings for 25 years and nothing else for sure
  • Aug 24, 2016
    I Appreciate the discounts and offers, thank you.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Aug 24, 2016
    I am happy to got all of my order for perfumes !!! I loved them at all ...!!!
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Someone at an Ultma store recommended this site.
    Aug 24, 2016
    Sold me Curves deodorant that was five years old.
  • Aug 7, 2016
    I always seem to find a much better price at "FragranceX" as I do for the same fragrances at the "so-called" high-end stores. I always look at "FragranceX" selections prior to shopping anywhere else online!!!
    Aug 24, 2016
    InitiaIly, I was a little bit concerned about purchasing items such as "Bond 9", worrying about the authencity of the product, but was really pleased about the fact the items purchased were as authentic as the same items that I purchased from Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Ave. The wife was extremely happy... So that's confirmation enough for me!!!