Frames By Mail Reviews

08/27/2016
Frames By Mail Ratings and User Reviews. Frames By Mail is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 142 reviews.

Frames By Mail Rating

More About Frames By Mail

Recent Reviews for Frames By Mail

• Aug 11, 2016
    The site is a mess. When adding the automatic overlap for the matting, the site adds it to the outside, rather than the inside & takes what was entered as the "art size" & changes it to "opening size." And no, I did not check the box for no overlap. Noticing the change then in the frame size on the cart page, clicking on edit frame dumps almost all of the info entered (sizes, mat colors), so I had to re-enter everything. Finally, b/c of the sizing issue, I tried the chat feature, but was told it wasn't available. No response was received in over a week to my email form. Only your prices kept me from ordering from another company.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Have ordered several frames in the past and have been quite satisfied
  • Aug 10, 2016
    The only place I go for frames!
  • Aug 10, 2016
    This is my second time using frames by mail. I love the ease of use and clear directions. The chat option allowed me to talk directly to customer service regarding the timely receipt of my frames.
  • Aug 9, 2016
    Awesome site, easy to use.... a bit pricey but better quality and selection then Wally World. Beautiful Frames!
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Great Frames for canvas. Fast, easy.
  • Aug 2, 2016
    The metal picture frames are custom made, and the the sizing has always been absolutely perfect. The only think I can't iunderstand is why they don't include the hanging wire with all the hardware. I can't imagine it would cost more than 10 cents.
  • Aug 2, 2016
    The PayPal button at checkout doesn't work.
  • Jul 31, 2016
    The only difficulty is deciding how to measure for framing. I would prefer to enter just the painting measurements and framesbymail do the math for the matting added. Product in past has been good quality. Thank you
  • Jul 31, 2016
    The process of selecting the correct frame size was simple with the instructions provided. Additionally, the price was relatively cheap compared to the other frames that I found online.
  • Jul 30, 2016
    I found it difficult to figure out how to select the frame size i wanted. i wanted landscape but i could not figure out how to create the frame to be landscape so I stayed with portrait. i hope i like how this comes out.
  • Jul 29, 2016
    I like your products and am glad to have found you.
  • Jul 29, 2016
    the upload image and frame suggestion process is awesome....I will be back and back and back, etc
  • Jul 26, 2016
    Quick easy service
    Aug 7, 2016
    Great products. Customized. On time. Fair price.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Have not received the product, I cannot then know how it came out, suggest a survey after.
    Jul 31, 2016
  • Jul 20, 2016
    Aug 7, 2016
    I have had several pictures framed by Frames By Mail and the results have been outstanding. Prices are great and the choice of frames and mats are extensive. I will be using this company exclusively for all my picture framing needs.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Always wanting to please. any errors where corrected with no issues
    Aug 3, 2016
    There is a good iized damaged spot in the back of the wooden frame. It will not be visible from the front but still not good.
  • Jul 7, 2016
    Aug 1, 2016
    I like the way I can choose any size of frame, mat, etc. and other supplies for framing my art.
  • Jun 10, 2016
    Frames By Mail is much less expensive than custom framing at a local store.
    Aug 9, 2016
    I have ordered twice now and have not been disappointed. This order was a large frame that would have cost me half the bank to have custom framed. I like doing my own framing,but usually the pictures that I cross-sttch are not a standard size. I was thrilled to find Frames By Mail. I tell everyone I know about the website