Frames By Mail Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Frames By Mail Reviews

02/22/2018
Frames By Mail Ratings and User Reviews. Frames By Mail is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 96 reviews.

Frames By Mail Rating

More About Frames By Mail

Recent Reviews for Frames By Mail

• Dec 08, 2017
    Have always had good products from this site. I think the variety is a little limited, but overall I can generally find something I like.
  • Dec 08, 2017
    very simple process to order on line
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Dec 08, 2017
    I already spoke with Nancy and sent pictures of the frames I received. The quality of the products I received was significantly less than quality of previous order. No real opportunity to fix. No monetary compensation offered. Just sad you can no longer sell me a quality product.
  • Nov 18, 2017
    Dec 06, 2017
    Either did not see or was not provided a delivery estimate at purchase. Was not provided tracking at shipment.
  • Dec 05, 2017
    Delivery date would be nice
  • Dec 04, 2017
    Prices were excellent. Wish free shipping was offered.
  • Dec 02, 2017
    I appreciate that the pictures of the frames, with all the orders I have made so far, have been accurate in color, and the quality has been very good.The only thing I would change about your services is to provide an option for wiring, at least for drilling the holes and providing the screws and wire.
  • Nov 30, 2017
    Great site, great selections, great prices. Simple as that.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    easy to use, great prices
    Nov 29, 2017
    Great transaction
  • Nov 28, 2017
    I had trouble checking out. I'm not good with computers so it is partly my fault. It would be nice if there is a way to make it simpler to navigate the purchase processfor computer challenged people like me.
  • Nov 26, 2017
    Shopping was easy and, assuming everything arrives intact, I think this was a good value. My only constructive feedback is that it would be nice to have larger detailed photos of the frames, including different angles. It's hard to select the best frame from a non-zooming image that is only straight on.
  • Nov 26, 2017
    I spent nearly $300 (Christmas presents) and was disappointed that this did not quality for free shipping.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Super customer service, great product!
    Nov 26, 2017
  • Nov 11, 2017
    I have purchased frames from this company for 10 or more years and never had any problems..Thanks guys
    Nov 25, 2017
    Did not figure out how to apply a credit listed on my account
  • Oct 29, 2017
    Nov 25, 2017
    I am still waiting for a response to my email regarding damaged frame.