FrenchToast.com Reviews

08/29/2014
FrenchToast.com Ratings and User Reviews. FrenchToast.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 2810 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2014.
French Toast America's School offers an extensive array of school uniforms and is an authoritative resource for school uniform information. Shoppers will find thousands of different items in sizes 4 to young men's and juniors. Including slim, husky, and plus sizes.

FrenchToast.com Rating

More About FrenchToast.com

Recent Reviews for FrenchToast.com

• Aug 29, 2014
    The website is messed up. Hard to navigate. By the time I could actually purchase, the clearance items I wanted were no longer available. I do like the uniforms and the prices are reasonable.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    User friendly website, cheaper prices than Target.
    Love your clothes
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I really like how they can do the school logo on their uniforms that's really hot now i can order all my kids stuff from here
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Would like more information on sizes. Have a slender child and I was not able to determine if there where adjustments in the garments.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Site was easy to use and chat representative was very helpful!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    great website and nice looking uniforms for the children with wide variety
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I order all my daughters school uniforms from french toast and the prices are great ships fast uniforms hold up and if you need to return or exchange they are great about that also
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I like the French Toast uniforms. I would like it better if the price were a little lower.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I have had a really easy time with the order for my daughter's uniforms. the uniforms are really pretty and I am really happy that my friend told me about getting the uniforms from the French toast website.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Very reasonable prices. I hope the quality of the clothing is good. This is my first visit. Shipping is a little expensive, but it also could have been a lot worse. The purchase experience was very good: website is very easy to navigate and the product info answers all my questions. If the quality of the clothing is good, I will purchase again from you.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I wish our school would use you as their uniform distributor, we buy our jumpers for Irish Step from you and I am very happy with the price and quality. I am buying my plain white polos from you instead of Donnelly's of Cranston, RI.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Pls increase the quality and reduce the price especially for embroidery items and make it affordable for everyone and then, everybody's choice will be (200%) French Toast. NOTE: current situation for most of my friends is even if we like the style of stitching, we cannot afford it all the time.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I got "hand me downs" from a schoolmate. The tag on the skirt led me to your site. Very happy with it.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I feel its a bit pricey but I had to get the emblem for my daughter's school so I feel like I had no other options. I also feel like the prices sky rocketed once the start of school came around.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Did not know they had an ecommerce store. whenever i buy my kids' uniforms i always buy FT brand so I was happy to know i could still get it since the retail store we used to buy from closed - so i was a bit concerned this school year. But all is ok now (once i get my clothes - let's see how the shipping is).
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I am very pleased with the variety of uniforms and quality of French Toast.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I think our school should pass on the money they make from us ordering school uniforms to the parents. Maybe suggest it to our school as a rebate to the parents since our tuition just went up and we're required to have a logo printed on our kids uniforms which makes it impossible for our kids to use them after they've graduated kindergarten.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    VERY HAPPY WITH MY EXPERIENCE BUYING FROM FRENCH TOAST.
    Great Site for Uniforms!