FrenchToast.com Reviews

12/17/2014
FrenchToast.com Ratings and User Reviews. FrenchToast.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1070 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.
French Toast America's School offers an extensive array of school uniforms and is an authoritative resource for school uniform information. Shoppers will find thousands of different items in sizes 4 to young men's and juniors. Including slim, husky, and plus sizes.

FrenchToast.com Rating

More About FrenchToast.com

Recent Reviews for FrenchToast.com

• Dec 16, 2014
    My experience has been pleasant. No problems.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I love the prices for French Toast. Two requests please: 1. More items with cotton blend. My girls have eczema and polyester is one of the fabrics that causes them to itch. Less polyester would be ideal for most children with skin issues. 2. Could not find my school code at end --- system would not allow me to type in the name of our school. Santa Cruz Catholic School in Buda, Texas
    french toast is great
    no commets at this time
    Excellent site, very pleased
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I am happy with merchandise and site. Wish they had more selections on outerwear.
    Great prices & product!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I wish FrenchToast would offer free shipping more often.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    My girls have long legs and your skirts and long enough for them. Thanks for making a great product.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    The items are costly comapred to other retial stores.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I like it. its an easy way to buy uniforms.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Lot of the items on clearance seems to always be out of stock...
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Like to see CORDUROY pants (different colors) for the kids for the cold winter months.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I buy them for my grandchildren they wear good and don't get out of shape like the old navy I first bought
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dear Sir / Madam, I know this French Toast is very good price only discounts for School Uniforms. How about the Girl Scout ? Would you have discounts / special offers for Girl Scout ? I bought a lot of Merchants for my Troop are: Safari Blouse White, Long sleeve white Oxford blouse with darts, Mid thigh short, Front Pleated Scooter, Girls Adjustable waist pant, all color Khaki. If you give me more special offers for my Troop. I will come back to order again. Thank you.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Nice sale and coupon codes always welcome!
    Dec 13, 2014
    Great site, love the sales!
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    They just should provide Free Shipping !
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Easy way to order uniforms for my granddaughter
  • Nov 21, 2014
    cheaper way to buy school uniforms
    Dec 16, 2014
    comfortable for the kids
  • Nov 11, 2014
    I love your site and how easy it is to use. Great site, great products, and great price! Thank you!