FrenchToast.com Reviews

09/03/2015
FrenchToast.com Ratings and User Reviews. FrenchToast.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 2839 reviews. Last rated on 09/02/2015.
French Toast America's School offers an extensive array of school uniforms and is an authoritative resource for school uniform information. Shoppers will find thousands of different items in sizes 4 to young men's and juniors. Including slim, husky, and plus sizes.

FrenchToast.com Rating

More About FrenchToast.com

Recent Reviews for FrenchToast.com

• Sep 2, 2015
    everything is very clear, sizes and prices and easy to find the uniforms.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    This page is really helpful.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    You could offer coupon codes on what I actually want...or free shipping...
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Would love to receive more discounts... instead of 20% just 1 item, the whole purchase would be better. I could buy the same merchandise at a lower price, but it is much easier to buy it here online instead in a store.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I am a frequent buyer of French toast uniforms and i do recommend them to my friends and family.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Overall, shopping on french toast is a good experience; however, website does tend to lag when clicking on links. I know this is a website issue, as my download speed is 120 mb/s, which is faster than most of the USA.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I would like price for the items to be less as well as the price for the embroidery. My intention was to purchase several pieces at once however I was able to purchase two items which cost me $35.46.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I love this product, have used it in my school for years and all parents are really happy with the uniforms. customer service is excellent.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Website is having a really good collections and designs. also it requires only couple of clicks to place an order.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    It would be helpful of out of stock items could be ordered (even though they're on backorder), and shipped whenever they are in. I've had to keep checking in to see when the pants I need to order for my son are in stock so I could order them. On the plus side, FrenchToast pants/shorts are the only ones I can find that fit him correctly. I've shopped in stores and always come back to FrenchToast.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    i wish we had more suggestions of clothes to wear oh and i also wish it was cheaper like idk man but I LOVE THE COUPONS DAT B NICE
  • Sep 1, 2015
    My order came out to $103. I had the code for free shipping on orders over $75. My code was accepted , but did not work. I ended up paying $10.30. I was not very nice!
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Had a chat session, and Debra was as helpful as possible. There were no size charts available for husky young men. It would be a valuable tool, to help your consumers know, know that every merchandisers items fit differently.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I wanted the FRENCH TOAST brand sweater for my grandson ...because this is his first time wearing a uniform. I was able to purchase everything else......polos pants shorts shirts etc locally. Of course all FRENCH TOAST, which is the best. My daughter grew up wearing FRENCH TOAST uniforms and she is 31 years old. Could not find the sweater anywhere. So I decided to buy it online. While looking I saw the cute little navy blazer and ordered that...and got 20% off. wow...I am happy. Thank you. TD in Baltimore.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    So glad I came across your site. The local uniform shop that carries clothes for my girls school is triple the price and I was glad to see your prices since I am on a budget. Thank you.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    like the option of the pull on pants wish you had pull on shorts for boys sizes and not just toddler
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
    I love everything about the site and items. The only problem I saw was the size are tight. My daughter wears size 5 but with your clothes she needs a size or two up from. I wish the site would give you a heads up.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I love your quality clothing for my two daughters for school.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
    I was told 7-10 business days. it's been 3 weeks. terrible business dealings. I''ll be taking my business elsewhere next school year.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
    send people their tracking number along with the order confirmation