FrenchToast.com Reviews

07/27/2014
FrenchToast.com Ratings and User Reviews. FrenchToast.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 990 reviews. Last rated on 07/27/2014.
French Toast America's School offers an extensive array of school uniforms and is an authoritative resource for school uniform information. Shoppers will find thousands of different items in sizes 4 to young men's and juniors. Including slim, husky, and plus sizes.

FrenchToast.com Rating

More About FrenchToast.com

Recent Reviews for FrenchToast.com

• Jul 27, 2014
    Disappointed in the coupon that did not work.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Thanks for the ease of finding my childrens uniforms.
    ITEMS COST TOO MUCH
  • Jul 27, 2014
    The ability to navigate quickly through the site could be improved. It would be great to be able to select the item and choose the size from a longer list, instead of the item being singled out for sizes 4-6x/7, 8-12, 14-20. I order for two children or more at a time (2 girls and 2 boys) that are in different size categories and it would be great to be able to just select the item and then the size and add to cart instead of returning to the page to find the specific item listed in the right size.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Out of stock on pants I needed. Hard to find information for difference in Modern Fit and Regular. Entered coupon code for 15% off all shirts and didn't get 15% off. Polos are considered shirts in my book.
    Shipping cost are high.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    My first purchase. If shirts hold up I will purchase again. Prices cheaper nonlinear than in stores around us.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Website is user friendly and I can get what I need for my school needs. They wash well and require hardly any ironing.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    great sale. convenient. i appreciate the pictures and descriptions, very clear.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    unfortunately, many of the pants I wanted were out of stock; however, I know it is back to school shopping and free shipping, so it was more of demand vs. lack of product.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Great prices! The French Toast site was less expensive than the sale prices at Target! Everything I needed to order was in stock in the sizes I needed. It was very easy to order. This was the first time I ordered from French Toast and I will definitely order here again.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I always find what I'm looking for. French toast always has the colors and sizes I need for my daughter's school uniforms. The prices are the lowest that I have found anywhere online, which is great. I will continue to purchase uniforms here for my other children too, and recommend this website to all the parents I know. Wonderful website, easy to use.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I did not get the 15% off by using the QWTOPS4 as advertised. Not sure why it didn't work, but I'm disappointed that it is offered and doesn't deduct on the screen before submittal, to tell me if it worked. I do appreciate the free shipping. It was a lower dollar amount required than the code given to me by the school, actually.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    i love the price of the clothes and the styles
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I love the safari dress for girls. My 7 year old daughter had the navy one last year and I ordered two more this year, one navy one khaki. Adorable!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    The free shipping did not show up when I completed the transaction. I am not sure if I got free shipping or not and will have to contact customer service. I had this problem the last time I used a free shipping coupon from them.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    found this site very easy to use being it our 1st time using it.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Thank you for making plus size school uniforms available!! I struggle every year to find clothes to fit my daughter, but your website was easy to use and I found uniforms for her in a flash! Thank You!!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    NICE CLOTHES AT A GOOD PRICE, PLUS NO SHOPPING ALL OVER TOWN TO FIND ITEMS.SOME OF THE CLOTHING TENDS TO RUN A BIT SMALL, SO I ORDER A SIZE UP.
    Jul 27, 2014
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I always know what i want off FrenchToast.com and their effortless site makes it easy to find what I need. I'm glad they remember our schools code. it makes it much easy to know the school color palette. Not to mention there is always some sort of coupon available to use. I only wish you could use multiple coupons in one transaction.
    Jul 27, 2014