FrenchToast.com Reviews

06/01/2015
FrenchToast.com Ratings and User Reviews. FrenchToast.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 468 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2015.
French Toast America's School offers an extensive array of school uniforms and is an authoritative resource for school uniform information. Shoppers will find thousands of different items in sizes 4 to young men's and juniors. Including slim, husky, and plus sizes.

FrenchToast.com Rating

More About FrenchToast.com

Recent Reviews for FrenchToast.com

• Jun 1, 2015
    The shirts run smaller than the measurements given. I have to return some. I wish you'd use more "generous" measurements.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    we have liked their products in the past
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Seeing that this is my first order . I will be able to give you better feed back after I have received my order .
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Very excited to see how the clothes turn out! My son is 8 years old and starting a small private school this upcoming Fall, we've heard to order from you instead of from Lands Ends. I am hoping size 10HUSKY will fit him, if not I was told by customer service that I may return all items to adjust the sizing if necessary. I hope this all goes well. Thank you!
  • May 31, 2015
    good quality clothes - cleans well
  • May 30, 2015
    So happy I found this site. My daughter needs plus sizes and material that stretches. I found it here. Yey!!!
  • May 30, 2015
    Great quality, holds up well, looks neat, seems comfortable, very stylish and cute. Great prices.
  • May 30, 2015
    I love these clothes. They're so soft and comfortable. The site was very easy to navigate.
  • May 29, 2015
    I was able to find all what i'm looking for, classical blouses and skirts for girls. I only hope they size.
  • May 28, 2015
    The prices are really great and the variety is very good.
  • May 28, 2015
    Great experience in every aspect....buy your uniforms here and they always look new!
  • May 28, 2015
    Best price I found. Looking forward to seeing the quality of the uniforms.
    shipping too high
  • May 28, 2015
    Customer service via the online chat was incredibly helpful! Thank you! :)
  • May 21, 2015
    May 31, 2015
    I purchased navy skorts and beige skorts. The beige did not have waist adjusters in them but the navy did. They were the same design so this makes no sense to me. These skirts were HUGE in the waist. My kids are average sized and the navy were still a bit too big even with the waist adjusters. The beige are totally unusable. I really think you should rethink your waist sizing. I am going to have to get two sizes smaller to get the right waist size and then the skirts will be too short. I feel like the skirts should fit average sized children.
  • May 17, 2015
    French Toast is extremely affordable compared to other merchants who carry the same products. I am anxious to see if the quality is as good as the prices.
    Jun 1, 2015
  • May 14, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    I have placed a few orders with French Toast for the school district and I appreciate that the "no tax" process is so easy.
  • May 7, 2015
    May 30, 2015
    Once you add the logo and S&H, the total price is on the high end.
  • May 6, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    Son needed to move up to a size 12 short. The 10s we're not buttoning. Size 12 were about 4 inches longer than his size 10s and fall below the knees. I don't understand how one size can be too small and the next is way too big.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    May 29, 2015
    I have used French Toast for several years now for my children's uniform needs. My experience has always been positive and the uniform quality is always excellent. My only wish is that there would be more availability in the uniform lines for tall children and more jumpers and skirt options. Thank you.