FrenchToast.com Reviews

03/27/2015
FrenchToast.com Ratings and User Reviews. FrenchToast.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 640 reviews.
French Toast America's School offers an extensive array of school uniforms and is an authoritative resource for school uniform information. Shoppers will find thousands of different items in sizes 4 to young men's and juniors. Including slim, husky, and plus sizes.

FrenchToast.com Rating

More About FrenchToast.com

Recent Reviews for FrenchToast.com

• Mar 10, 2015
    my only complaint was they did not have size 8 pants for my child's choir uniform. I hoped they would have more in stock since they knew so many children would be purchasing them for choir. Otherwise the prices seemed fair and the site is well organized and easy to use.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    I have been using French Toast for many years for my daughters and I am very please with the quality and prices.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    I have a very petite 4 year old (3T) and I have only been able to find white polo shirts that are her size. However, French toast has multiple colors that i am able to choose from. Can't wait to see my daugther in another school shirt other than white.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    best uniforms:) fits well.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    when there are sales, please stock more boys pants! I would like to buy here rather than competitors because your products lasts longer.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    I would love 2 button polos rather than 3 buttons!!!!
  • Mar 9, 2015
    I would LOVE for you to have an EXPRESS shipping method for items that are embroidered. Pictures are in less than 3 weeks and I'm nervous. I'd be willing to spend up to $20 for this!
  • Mar 9, 2015
    I am very thank ful for this site to purchase my grandson's school uniforms
    Usually very satisfied with French Toast, good choices, good prices
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Shipping costs are too high
  • Mar 9, 2015
    I have been watching for some time to order but the items that I needed were out of stock. They are finally showing in stock.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    love your selection of khacki skirt
  • Mar 9, 2015
    tamica who helped me was very knowledegeable and helpful
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Excited to see the purchases for my daughter's school uniforms. We are all set for kindergarten now!
  • Mar 9, 2015
    I found what I was looking for with relative ease.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    I am buying for my center at school to help keep all our students in proper dress code attire.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    love the website and marketing. I will use it again.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    I wish I had heard of French Toast sooner. I would have ordered more... I will definitely be ordering again for the next school year