FrenchToast.com Reviews

09/29/2014
FrenchToast.com Ratings and User Reviews. FrenchToast.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 3401 reviews.
French Toast America's School offers an extensive array of school uniforms and is an authoritative resource for school uniform information. Shoppers will find thousands of different items in sizes 4 to young men's and juniors. Including slim, husky, and plus sizes.

FrenchToast.com Rating

More About FrenchToast.com

Recent Reviews for FrenchToast.com

• Sep 22, 2014
    Prices are good while selection is scanty, however, the site is slow and inefficient.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    It was a great experience with the site but I think is little bite too expensive. This is my first time so I cannot judge the material of the product and I hope it will last longer for her.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    4 times in 2 months I tried to purchase their products. My password was not accepted, or their system had a failure during checkout procedures on their part that would not allow to purchase products. I sent in a contact us form 6 weeks ago, and never received help, assistance, or a response, or an apology. I called today, and their own people don't have access to school source codes -that prevented checkout due to mandatory code.i fixed the problem, no thanks to this company. This is completely unacceptable! I have spent many hours over the past 2 months trying to buy uniforms. I will most likely look for a more responsible and helpful company in the future.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    I recommend being a little bit more reasonable with the prices for the clothing and embroidery. They cost, what one might say, "an arm and a leg". Especially what is charged for the school logo. WOW! Other than that, love the website and quality of the clothing. Especially how easy the checkout process is.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Prices are very low I just hope quality is good
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Annoyed paid so much for shipping, codes are written in a way that tricks consumer into thinking they apply to their purchases, only to find at end they so not, this makes me feel like your company are cheaters/false advertisers.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    We bought a French Toast shirt for our son last year through another online retailer. It is the easiest to iron of of all of the shirts we have of this type.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    items are more available shopping directly from FRench Toast than to go through one of the affiliates. They either never have available items or they are just too busy to look for and send requested items.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    I have a great niece a little who is in first grade.She is a a little bit chubby . The French toast brand offers the plus size which is nice . She is short and it's nice to have the sizes avalibable for her. Her mother has been pleased with what I have ordered for her.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    super cute good qulity i remember wearing french toast when i was in school
  • Sep 21, 2014
    I wish the shipping is included in the cost, it always looks like you are paying extra.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    A Pleasant experience. My daughter is pretty happy with her choices.
    Sep 21, 2014
    great quality except there were some white marks on the dress but we were able to pick them off
  • Sep 11, 2014
    i had one bad experience..1371B Anti-Pill Crew Neck Cardigan Sweater 1 navy, 4 which i bought last time was full of bobbling after 1 wash,But Burgundy of the same is still very good.BOTH WERE IN DIFFERENT MATERIALS....
    Sep 22, 2014
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I wish the items I need were in stock more regularly
    Sep 22, 2014
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I had trouble getting the free shipping to kick in when I tried to order last night. I chatted with an online person and was going to call tonight to order over the phone. But the reminder email that I received today was VERY HELPFUL and had saved all my merchandise. When I clicked on the link to review my purchases, the coupon had been activated in the interim. I was able to check out quickly and easily. I hope I am as satisfied with the clothing as I am with the service.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Sep 21, 2014
    It's great! I just think the monograms for shirts are to much $$ then, you add shipping and you end up paying almost $40 for only 2 shirts. It's to expensive
  • Aug 28, 2014
    We have purchased the feminine fit short sleeve polos for our petite pre-schooler and they fit great. The size charts were helpful and after washing they have stayed true to size. I do wish that we could buy an embroidery patch. We purchased a uniform dress from another retailer before our school was affiliated with French Toast and have since learned that the outer most layer of clothing needs the school logo embroidered, which is only offered at French Toast. However, you cannot purchase just an embroidery patch. This is not the fault of French Toast, but would be helpful for others in the same situation as us.