FrenchToast.com Reviews

12/05/2016
FrenchToast.com Ratings and User Reviews. FrenchToast.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1183 reviews.
French Toast America's School offers an extensive array of school uniforms and is an authoritative resource for school uniform information. Shoppers will find thousands of different items in sizes 4 to young men's and juniors. Including slim, husky, and plus sizes.

FrenchToast.com Rating

More About FrenchToast.com

Recent Reviews for FrenchToast.com

• Nov 25, 2016
    Love the prices and the plaid is a perfect match to our school uniform!
  • Nov 25, 2016
    I wanted to "see" the items on an actual child. Clothes always look different once worn. My oldest daughter is VERY difficult to shop for. My son is not slim, he's skinny. I have not found one brand yet that is small enough for him even though it says slim and even most skinny sizes aren't small enough either. His tall though so the combo is difficult to place correctly. I really wanted to see the pants on a boy to judge what to expect. I also believe that shipping if possible should be free. Uniforms are expensive...especially if you hit a certain amount; maybe,$60? When checking out I wish there was a "change color" or "add a different color" option. I wanted the same shirt and pants but different colors and I had to go in through all the options and make sure I had remembered the EXACT description so all the time I took researching and choosing the right items I needed where the right ones I was duplicating just for a different color. Also it was a bit confusing between YW, Juniors, Teen, and Adult.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Ive been browsing the site for 2 months waiting for a sale or free shipping, because my kids love the uniforms available from this company. So I hit the jackpot with both today! Thank YOU!
  • Nov 25, 2016
    It was nice for you to have a black friday sale but once shipping is added back in there is no sale. I could have went to the store and paid the same amount. I just did not feel like driving. Then to pay for shipping and still have to wait over a week is a bit ridiculous. I am satisfied with the merchandise quality, my issue is kids grow often so I order uniform a few times a year and I am just over shipping charges.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    wonderful shopping experience online .
  • Nov 25, 2016
    I have been shopping on french toast.com for many years. I love the quality of their uniforms
  • Nov 24, 2016
    French toast has wonderful values and excellent quality . We have been using them now for three years and uniforms that we used at the beginning still look new at the end of the school year. . I would highly recommend these products
  • Nov 24, 2016
    I purchased French Toast uniform polo shirts for my son from Costco at the beginning of the school year. I have been pleased with the quality of the shirts and so returned to purchase the long sleeve version for winter from the retailer directly, since costco no longer carries them.
  • Nov 24, 2016
    Purchase experience with online site was good; however, my overall satisfaction will lie principally with the quality, fit, and longevity of the products we are trying.
    I like th
  • Nov 24, 2016
    We couldn't find what we wanted in stores so this is a good place to shop!
  • Nov 23, 2016
    I am very pleased with your selection of products and the quality of those items for the reasonable proces. I love the sales also. The only thing that I am not thrilled about is the cost of shipping/handling, but all of the other perks make up for this. Also love the presentations of items on your site as well as in your catalog.
  • Nov 23, 2016
    I'm am glad I found a reasonably uniform store that is not Old Navy or Lands End. I'm impressed. I also found fast and easy coupon codes to boot.
  • Nov 15, 2016
    Nov 24, 2016
    I love French toast pants. My kids are thin and long in the legs. French toast pants, with the adjustable waist, fit them perfectly. The kids grow out of the pants before they wear out, which means these pants are extremely durable.
  • Nov 15, 2016
    Affordable pricing for acceptable quality uniforms
    Nov 24, 2016
  • Nov 14, 2016
    Nov 25, 2016
    I have had a positive experience with French Toast and will continue to shop there
  • Nov 7, 2016
    I love the quality of your products
    Nov 23, 2016
    I love the quality of the clothes. They have great quality products at affordable costs! I only wish they made pants that repel stains.