FrenchToast.com Reviews

08/03/2015
FrenchToast.com Ratings and User Reviews. FrenchToast.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1442 reviews.
French Toast America's School offers an extensive array of school uniforms and is an authoritative resource for school uniform information. Shoppers will find thousands of different items in sizes 4 to young men's and juniors. Including slim, husky, and plus sizes.

FrenchToast.com Rating

More About FrenchToast.com

Recent Reviews for FrenchToast.com

• Aug 1, 2015
    I fount the website confusing until I realized I could put in the code for the school my children are attending. Then when I tried to check out using paypal I was unable to. I ended up having to use my debit card which I was trying to avoid. I would have asked if I was doing some thing wrong but the online chat was unavailable. I am very unsatisfied but this is the only company my children's school uses. I hope the clothes are worth the hassle.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Love the quality and the duration of the products!
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Very happy with selection provided.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Great website, easy to use, great prices. The polyester skirts are the best, they wear wonderfully and never need ironing! My only complaint is shipping charges on returns are too high. Last year when I ordered there was a skirt that we didn't like, I ended up giving it away b/c it the cost to exchange it didn't make sense.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Very happy with the quality ease if ordering and customer service is excellent.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Easy online purchase experience. Sizing chart was easy to find & use. First time ordering, hope everything fits perfectly. Pleased with the promised delivery time so close to the start of school.
    love the site
  • Jul 31, 2015
    quality is good at a good price
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I am dissatisfied with the layout of the website and it's unfriendly use in placing an order. My first order of school attire was the wrong size. The sizing on the website is quite confusing and needs to be simplified as well as more descriptive.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I have been purchasing at frenchtoast.com since my daugther was 3 years old in preschool since I was never able to find uniforms her size anywhere else. She is now 6 and starting first grade and I continue to be very satistified with French Toast. I am always able to find a variety of uniforms and at an affortable prize. The uniforms are comfortable, long-lasting, and accurate in size. I have been pleased with all of my purchases and will contine to buy from French Toast as long as my daughter continues to wear uniforms.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I have never had issues getting an order until tonight. It seems that the server was very slow going from one page to another.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Your prices have gone up a lot and that sucks!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Very nice, easy shopping experience.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Great website with great prices
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I am disappointed that for every school year (Atlanta, GA) the shirts in my daughter's size (3T this year / red) are out of stock. I would hate to have to buy when school is out because children grow so fast. The turnaround time to restock is normally 2 to 3 months from what I am being told by the representative on chat. Anyway, please keep school uniforms in stock. Thank you.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Aug 1, 2015
    Good workmanship on product.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    please stock more socks white and tights
    Jul 31, 2015
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Aug 1, 2015
    The materials used seem very rough and like they will irritate my sons skin.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Thank you for offering larger sizes in school uniforms