FrenchToast.com Reviews

04/01/2015
FrenchToast.com Ratings and User Reviews. FrenchToast.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 633 reviews.
French Toast America's School offers an extensive array of school uniforms and is an authoritative resource for school uniform information. Shoppers will find thousands of different items in sizes 4 to young men's and juniors. Including slim, husky, and plus sizes.

FrenchToast.com Rating

More About FrenchToast.com

Recent Reviews for FrenchToast.com

• Mar 1, 2015
    I love French Toast over all. I buy tops from you all the time, but I prefer pants at Gap or Old navy sometimes. they have better in style, cotton 100 % Hoping to add more style at French Toast.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I like that they have larger girls size uniforms.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I really like the double buckle jumpers. They are very cute! I look forward to seeing my beautiful first grader in them. Thank you!
  • Feb 27, 2015
    great variety and excellent prices!
  • Feb 26, 2015
    I buy it uniforms for my grandchildren every year. Great quality! Reasonable prices. They outgrow them before they wear out.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    It was a little difficult to figure out how to add the school code if I just selected an article of clothing first, so I had to go in through the school portal which made it easier. Aside from that, I appreciate the fact that you have the past orders detailed so when I have to re-order something, I can do it very easily and know I am ordering the right product.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Best place for school uniforms!
  • Feb 26, 2015
    I will wait to see when the items arrive:)
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I love the quality of their clothes.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    The shipping is slow and expensive. I'm hoping the pants hold up better than the Old Navy uniform pants because they're $7 more each.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    love French toast.com l get everything for granddaughter from them.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Feb 27, 2015
    The sizes ran very small. I ordered a dress for my daughter and her teacher said she could not wear it again. I'm glad the same dress in a different color was out of stock because I would end up in two dresses she could not wear.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Continue doing a great job on the store and online store. It is perfect just like it is and I love the sales with free shipping attached to it.
    Feb 27, 2015
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Great quality and price.
    Feb 26, 2015
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Feb 25, 2015
    I was pleased to be able to order online, and the fast service I received.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    The selection is great there is a lot to choose from. This time of year its hard to find uniforms at a retailer this is the only place I know of to get uniforms year round.
    Feb 28, 2015
    The product are quality and I liked that uniforms are available year round
  • Feb 13, 2015
    I'm glad there is a place like French Toast, especially since retail stores don't carry most uniform clothing for kids except in the fall of the year!
    Feb 28, 2015