FrenchToast.com Reviews

09/30/2016
FrenchToast.com Ratings and User Reviews. FrenchToast.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 3128 reviews.
French Toast America's School offers an extensive array of school uniforms and is an authoritative resource for school uniform information. Shoppers will find thousands of different items in sizes 4 to young men's and juniors. Including slim, husky, and plus sizes.

FrenchToast.com Rating

More About FrenchToast.com

Recent Reviews for FrenchToast.com

• Sep 16, 2016
    I loved how your company helped me with the online order over the phone and gave me helpful information.
    I did not like that the 20% did not apply to dresses
  • Sep 16, 2016
    This is my first time purchasing. I am plith the eae that I completed my order.
  • Sep 16, 2016
    Frenchtoast.com has great prices and seems to have a lot of options but the 2 items I needed were not available. I have been checking the site often for white, long sleeve, peter pan collar shirts for my daughter and they have been unavailable since the summer. And I wanted to order 2 pairs of navy sweatpants and only 1 pair was available. I would of definitely purchased more if they were available.
  • Sep 16, 2016
    Fair price and website is easy to navigate
    Couldn't access discount code
  • Sep 16, 2016
    Good product @ a reasonable price
  • Sep 16, 2016
    When I was looking at individual items, the link for the size chart was not working so I had a hard time figuring out what size to purchase. I almost left the site because of it. I was able to access the chart from another page.
  • Sep 15, 2016
    Great products at great prices.
  • Sep 15, 2016
    Mobile site needs some work but to navigate with ease. Frenchtoast however has what we need for school at Fair prices.
    Best Buy uniform place!
  • Sep 5, 2016
    Sep 16, 2016
    I love the fit, weight and durability of the black long sleeve uniform polo! I got one last winter for my son and it didn't fade. I wash and dry for a couple of minutes and hang to finish. Your shirt fared best out of all his shirts! They are pricey, but worth it. I get them on big sales.Thanks!
  • Sep 5, 2016
    Sep 16, 2016
    The product was not as described. Disappointed. My daughter needs this item for school and has been wearing a blazer that is at least a size too small.
  • Sep 4, 2016
    Have always used your uniforms and I'm grateful I can order them online
  • Sep 3, 2016
    I'm happy that the particular merchandise I wanted was available. I was going to order the exact items from Amazon, but decided to check FT to see if there was a Labor Day sale. Eureka! I'm very happy.
    Sep 15, 2016
    The variety was excellent. I was originally going to order the same products on Amazon, but decided to check the FT website again (the main items I wanted was not in stock two weeks prior to my ordering). Voila! All were available and a labor day discount was applied, so I was ecstatic.
  • Aug 31, 2016
    I appreciate the value, appearance and low cost of the products you offer.
  • Aug 31, 2016
    Sep 16, 2016
    Love it good prices, highly recommended to all my family and friends
  • Aug 20, 2016
    Sep 15, 2016
    Items were embroidered perfectly and arrive on time and in good condition