FrenchToast.com Reviews

07/28/2015
FrenchToast.com Ratings and User Reviews. FrenchToast.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1141 reviews.
French Toast America's School offers an extensive array of school uniforms and is an authoritative resource for school uniform information. Shoppers will find thousands of different items in sizes 4 to young men's and juniors. Including slim, husky, and plus sizes.

FrenchToast.com Rating

More About FrenchToast.com

Recent Reviews for FrenchToast.com

• Jul 20, 2015
    I buy the uniforms for my grandchildren!
    I like sopping at FrenchToast.com
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Great product quality. The hunter green shirts burns out easily though.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I was looking for a Lime green long sleeved polo, but only came across the short sleeved polo. Any idea when you will receive this item, if at all? Thank you
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I absolutely love the French Toast shirts. We have purchased them from other outlets. This is the first time I'm buying the bottoms so we'll see how those are. Finding sizes & products was very easy.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I would like to be able to combine online offers with email coupons. Thank you.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    This site is very simple and easy to use. It is the only brand of uniforms I buy mostly because you are everywhere and easy to find. Prices are reasonable too.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I Think it is a Great place get Uniforms for school or Choir !! Love it . Thank you all so much Kim
  • Jul 19, 2015
    The shipping and handling prices are a rip off.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    The items seem a little bit expensive - including the embroidery. I just wish it was a little more affordable.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    This is the only place I could find exactly what I wanted.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Had to double check if school code was entered. I would like to see a clearer more easier version for school codes embroidery.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Thank you for tech quality of school uniforms
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Free shipping should be included if you spend over a total amount, including embroidery. I understand not discounting the embroidery but I do not agree with not receiving free shipping when you spending almost 200 on the total order.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Please consider allowing ajustments to the 'shopping cart' even toward the end of making the purchase. Also, it is not clear that promotions (i.e. 'free' shipping does not cover embroidery fees) do not inlude shipping or embroidery charges.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    i am sad about the lack of black and no colored oxfords for boys grey, black maroon
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Jul 20, 2015
    Not all of my order was in the bag. Had to call to get the other items sent to me.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    The school uniforms I purchase from French Toast are very good quality. They are well-made and the fabrics launder beautifully.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    It is very hard to get the sizing correct. The first year we ordered I had to return orders twice. I hope this will be different.
    Jul 20, 2015
    This is the second time our school has used French Toast. Each time I am told to use the measurements for each child to order correct size. Each time the items have been either too small or too big. The first year I had to order 3 different times. This year I have ordered twice so far. Also some of the sizes I need are not in stock with no estimate of when it will be in stock. School starts in less than a month and I am not able to order a different size to see if the item will fit my daughter correctly. French Toast is the only approved uniform for our school. VERY frustrating. I am NOT the only parent at our school experiencing this same problem.