FrenchToast.com Reviews

08/26/2016
FrenchToast.com Ratings and User Reviews. FrenchToast.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 2646 reviews.
French Toast America's School offers an extensive array of school uniforms and is an authoritative resource for school uniform information. Shoppers will find thousands of different items in sizes 4 to young men's and juniors. Including slim, husky, and plus sizes.

FrenchToast.com Rating

More About FrenchToast.com

Recent Reviews for FrenchToast.com

• Aug 18, 2016
    I love your school blouse. They are good quality and they fit my daughter well.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    I thought website easy to use
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Discovered the brand at Target. Shopped directly from site today because of 20% off and free shipping. With discount and free shipping, prices were comparable to Target.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    I am so thrilled that my granddaughters school changed to French Toast for her school uniforms this year! The prices are much, much better.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Should offer more coupons. Free shipping for 50 dollars and over. More inventory for sizes especially during back to school season. Free returns
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Easy to buy the uniform needed for my daughter even though they kind of expensive.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    They have really cute options for the uniforms and great accessories to make the girls happier about wearing uniforms so they can dress it up with hair bows. Prices are very reasonable.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    It would be nice to see the girls uniform skirts on girls......gives a better idea of look & length.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    had a very nice experence
  • Aug 18, 2016
    I love the French Toast brand. Great quality for the price. Very durable and quality material compared to other uniform brands I've seen. I will only use French Toast brand.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    They where out of the shirt I am in need of.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    First time buyer around here. So far everything has gone very well . I hope continues.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    These are quality garments with fair and common sense pricing.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    I searched forever for pull on uniform pants for my little girl within stores. After searching online Amazon featured pull on pants by French Toast but was sold out in my little girl's size. I didn't know french toast had a direct website so i was very pleased to learn this fact. All of my daughter's future uniform purchases will be made this way. Thanks for saving us!!
    shipping charge is
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Very easy finding products and checking out. Thank you
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Very easy to order from today, very happy with my order!
  • Aug 5, 2016
    Aug 18, 2016
    Love the quality
  • Aug 1, 2016
    nice experience... good rate
    Aug 18, 2016
    nice store ....i got my item here.