FrenchToast.com Reviews

10/24/2014
FrenchToast.com Ratings and User Reviews. FrenchToast.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 3143 reviews.
French Toast America's School offers an extensive array of school uniforms and is an authoritative resource for school uniform information. Shoppers will find thousands of different items in sizes 4 to young men's and juniors. Including slim, husky, and plus sizes.

FrenchToast.com Rating

More About FrenchToast.com

Recent Reviews for FrenchToast.com

• Sep 23, 2014
    Looked every where for a hunters green cardigan school uniform sweater,no one carried that color ,found it here,thanks,and on top of it got a discount
  • Sep 23, 2014
    I think they would sell more products if the prices were a bit lower
  • Sep 23, 2014
    We Love French Taost! Quality is great unlike the "designer brand" that came apart at the seams the first time they were washed.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    at the end I was promised free shipping what happened?
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Very happy with French Toast. A little frustrated that you are no longer part of UPROMISE?
    They are good.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    The best company!!!!!!! I am very happy!!!!!!!!
    smooth ordering experience
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I enjoyed myself everything was easy to find. Check out was fast and easy to understand and complete.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    The only thing im concerned about is that I tried to order the same sweater before school started & was informed by French Toast employee that is was not apart of schools dress code, quite upset about that.
    Sep 22, 2014
    Wondered why my order got here so fast, it was because the same sweater I ordered before the start of school was once again shipped without logo. When I ordered it the first time I was told the sweater was not apart of school dress code, only to discover that it was, so when it shipped the second time without logo I was very disappointed. Now I have to wait 6-8 weeks for my sons sweater and the weather is already changing.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Great customer service
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Sep 23, 2014
    Its obsurd that you dont offer free returns. It cost me $20 to return 2 shirts that I needed to have embroidered properly.RIDICULOUS! !
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Sep 23, 2014
    I did buy 2 uniform skirts for my daughter in the store, but it was a little tight I thought she might need a bigger size so I decided to order online but it was to big, thats why I have to return it. It was easy to track it and it came on time. Online price was higher than the store
  • Aug 25, 2014
    prices are great, shipping is a bit high. Can get similar items for free shipping at other sites.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I like the quality of their uniform, just wish there were more selections available for the school my child attend
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Sep 23, 2014
    The buttons on the pants I bought for my son came off on the first wash. But besides that they come true to size and the fabric is good.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great clothes, easy website to navigate.