FrenchToast.com Reviews

02/10/2016
FrenchToast.com Ratings and User Reviews. FrenchToast.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 780 reviews.
French Toast America's School offers an extensive array of school uniforms and is an authoritative resource for school uniform information. Shoppers will find thousands of different items in sizes 4 to young men's and juniors. Including slim, husky, and plus sizes.

FrenchToast.com Rating

More About FrenchToast.com

Recent Reviews for FrenchToast.com

• Dec 16, 2015
    I just want to win...
  • Dec 15, 2015
    Bought this for an underprivileged family at the school where I work. we are adopting them for Christmas. I appreciate the prices being low so I could get more then one.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    There were quite a few things that were out of stock. Would be nice to get notified once specific items were back in stock,
  • Dec 14, 2015
    it would be great if free shipping on every order.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    I was disappointed today that the promotion code GREENMON (20% off + free shipping) didn't result in free shipping. But I'm not complaining since the prices of the clothes are so good.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    The only issue I had was you were out of my son's size pants. I went up a size.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Prices are a little high. Would've ordered more if the prices were more reasonable.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Today's online experience was good except that the site was moving EXTREMELY slowly. I have no major issues with FrenchToast.com, however have almost ALWAYS had unpleasant experiences when I have needed to call into customer service. Reps on the phone have historically been very unfriendly and have incorrectly handled my orders on more than one occasion. I often spend extra money to purchase uniform items at stores and get embroidered locally because of the poor customer service at French Toast.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Our daughter attends a Private Christian school which requires the skirts to be at the knee. It is next to impossible to find a "knee-length" skirt in retail stores. The "school uniform" stores, charge twice as much for these skirts. I am excited to see how they work out, and to share this company with other moms.
  • Dec 13, 2015
    The website is slow
  • Dec 13, 2015
    There were not enough available to order all of the pants that I wanted-needed.
  • Dec 6, 2015
    I have always been satisfied with everything I have ever bought from French toast
  • Dec 1, 2015
    No comment. No time to answer.
    Dec 15, 2015
    Please continue your stock of Husky ware. You are the only ones I have found that carry my son's exact fix. May I suggest a size of " Husky Petite (like a Woman Petite)." Having the pants a little shorter, would have been excellent for my child.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    I am very pleased with the sale prices but feel the shipping should be free on any order volume for special holiday sales.
    Dec 15, 2015
    The shirts are small for size. Shipping took longer than stated. Very unhappy about how long it took to get my order.
    Dec 16, 2015
    I was very satisfied with the variety and availability of the uniform size I need. None of the local stores sold a 3T but I was able to find just what I need online.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    Good selection of uniforms. I wish the checkout could be a bit faster.
    Dec 14, 2015
    Good quality but I hope the products got shipped faster especially those with embroidery.
  • Nov 29, 2015
    I found the website difficult to use. I had signed up but did not complete my order until a couple of days later and the website did not have my information. I did have a cart. I found it cumbersome to navigate from looking at an item and then to do back to the department.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Dec 15, 2015
    I got monogramed polo shirts for my son's school uniform. They looked great but unfortunately the backside of the patch is extremely rough. My son came home with scratches on his chest because of it. I would've thought that there would be more of a protected lining on the backside of the patches so that it's comfortable for the person wearing the clothing.
  • Nov 21, 2015
    Dec 16, 2015
    Bought size 5 for my 3 year old, and they are tight and short. At least now I know sizes are VERY small! She's tall for her age but very thin. Live and learn...
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Dec 16, 2015
    I kept calling to remove 3 duplicate items. Then, the third time i called it was too late to change the order. Such a hassle. Why couldn't they just call me when it was in the system or notate the change?