FrenchToast.com Reviews

12/06/2016
FrenchToast.com Ratings and User Reviews. FrenchToast.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1196 reviews.
French Toast America's School offers an extensive array of school uniforms and is an authoritative resource for school uniform information. Shoppers will find thousands of different items in sizes 4 to young men's and juniors. Including slim, husky, and plus sizes.

FrenchToast.com Rating

More About FrenchToast.com

Recent Reviews for FrenchToast.com

• Oct 21, 2016
    I'm very satisfied with this company for school uniforms.
  • Oct 21, 2016
    I have to purchase school uniforms from French Toast. I don't mind, and the prices are decent, but the sizing charts are SO confusing! I measured my daughters waist and ordered accordingly (previous order) and it came way too large. The previous skirt was way too small. My son's last shirt was too small and now I'm crossing my fingers that I've ordered the right sizes for this order.
  • Oct 21, 2016
    Real Glad to find you on the Walmart site.
  • Oct 21, 2016
    I was given a code that was for 25% off purchase and free ground shipping. I was still.charged shipping for my order using the code. Was not happy about that at all!
  • Oct 21, 2016
    this is my first time shopping in french toast. so far i like. i will wait until my order come
  • Oct 20, 2016
    The clothing prices are very reasonable, but the embroidery charge increases the shirt prices by 50% in some cases. It bothers me that the discounts never apply to embroidery. Also, I frequently, have broken buttons adjacent to the embroidery on the shirts.
  • Oct 20, 2016
    The girls uniform pants aren't as durable as the boys. Why isn't the same material used for both genders?
  • Oct 20, 2016
    love the clothes for my granddaughter but think shipping charges a little high.
  • Oct 20, 2016
    The online site was user friendly and checking out was easy.
  • Oct 20, 2016
    Great Cloths at an affordable price! With 4 children that is always a priority!
  • Oct 20, 2016
    need to have all colors in stock that is shown on the list.
    Good quality uniforms
  • Oct 20, 2016
    I love French Toast! It's the only site we use for school uniforms.
  • Oct 13, 2016
    Oct 20, 2016
    Great product. Did not fit my daughter and I will have to return.
  • Oct 9, 2016
    I love the quality and price of these products!
    Oct 20, 2016
    I wasn't very happy about the button down collar on the 3t white shirt. I was expecting it have collar stays instead of buttons.
  • Oct 9, 2016
    Oct 21, 2016
    The representative ( female) was very helpful , she went that extra mile helping me with sizing.She also reassured my concerns about return policy . Very nice to do business with y'all ..Thank you !
  • Oct 5, 2016
    Oct 21, 2016
    Need to return belts and my. Pants I order was not recieved.I needed them for school
  • Oct 2, 2016
    Great for school uniforms.
    Oct 21, 2016
    Excellent clothing for school dress code. Good material, very comfortable and good washing material.