FrenchToast.com Reviews

03/31/2015
FrenchToast.com Ratings and User Reviews. FrenchToast.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 635 reviews.
French Toast America's School offers an extensive array of school uniforms and is an authoritative resource for school uniform information. Shoppers will find thousands of different items in sizes 4 to young men's and juniors. Including slim, husky, and plus sizes.

FrenchToast.com Rating

More About FrenchToast.com

Recent Reviews for FrenchToast.com

• Jan 15, 2015
    I love the quality of the clothes, I just wish there was free shipping on top of the coupon codes. Shipping here is pretty pricey compared to other stores and it basically makes the 10%, 15%, and 20% off coupons useless because the shipping eats it up.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Great site for ordering school clotting for my Granddaughter who is attending the Frend American School in Santa Rosa, CA. Excellent pricing.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    all fine embroidery charges a little high they could be cheaper
  • Jan 15, 2015
    The overall look-n-feel of the website needs to be improved. You need a UX/UI expert. The colors, layout, page composition, flows: Nothing looks professional.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Run a charity in Yuma, AZ that educates children and have found French Toast a great place to get the uniforms we need for our children as they range from Kindergarten thru university so the need is spread across many sizes.
    Nice, affordable, stylish
  • Jan 14, 2015
    I will definetly be using this site again!!! Thank you!!
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Great easy to find clothes and shoes for private school.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    INCREDIBLE prices .... style options ...,. and OVERALL satisfaction 100%!!! In the past, we have only shopped Lands End online .... Now it's our new favorite CHOICE ... French Toast. :-)
  • Jan 14, 2015
    I was satisfied with how easy it was to order pants from FrenchToast.com
  • Jan 14, 2015
    More stock of size 16 slim boys.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    French Toast makes exceptional uniform paraphernalia.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    The reason I do not use this site more often is because it is very difficult to get free shipping. Other sites offer free shipping at much lower purchase amounts, or free shipping with a store pick up. I do like the quality of your clothing.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    great site , easy to use.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    your website needs to be customer friendly
  • Jan 6, 2015
    I am glad I found a website specifically for school uniforms
    Jan 14, 2015
    One of my items was not fulfilled and it would of been nice to have an email sent but I figured it when I opened the packages. And One of the tight had a hole in them and I contacted CS and she promptly replaced it. She said I would receive in 5-7 days. I am very happy with their customer service. The best thing, no more crowds .. Just log in and done!! So glad I found this website!
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Jan 14, 2015
    Sweater we purchased had a very rough texture and was almost see-through. Just was not comfortable for my son & not the quality/comfort/durability balance of other uniform sweaters we have purchased from lands end and target (Cherokee brand)...looks like durability was the main concern when designing this sweater. I am trying to decide whether to try washing it with fabric softener or to return it. The problem is that I will have to pay almost half the price of the sweater to return it. :-( All other products were as expected...repeat purchases that have served us very well so far! :-)
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I am happy with merchandise and site. Wish they had more selections on outerwear.
    Jan 13, 2015