FrenchToast.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

FrenchToast.com Reviews

07/25/2017
FrenchToast.com Ratings and User Reviews. FrenchToast.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 193 reviews.
French Toast America's School offers an extensive array of school uniforms and is an authoritative resource for school uniform information. Shoppers will find thousands of different items in sizes 4 to young men's and juniors. Including slim, husky, and plus sizes.

FrenchToast.com Rating

More About FrenchToast.com

Recent Reviews for FrenchToast.com

• May 09, 2017
    May 23, 2017
    The sizes seem to run small and the way the garment looked on the model was not the way it worked for my child.
  • May 22, 2017
    i like the uniform selection choices and the reasonable prices for the items. Would be nice to have dressier blouses for older teens that are still appropriate for school.
    Recommend
  • May 22, 2017
    we have some item before ..love them
    Easy to shop and order
  • May 22, 2017
    Some of items is no inventory on hand, such as Gray color of short!
  • May 04, 2017
    I would like to see how the uniforms look on an actual person. It would help on showing the quality of the clothing.
    May 22, 2017
    More discounts on uniform purchases would be nice. Especially on shipping.
  • May 22, 2017
    I am satisfied and I hope my order ships quickly.
  • May 21, 2017
    Since it is the end of the school year I expected the prices to be a little lower.
  • May 08, 2017
    First time buyer....very easy to buy. Nice products! My little man will look so handsome... love it!!
    May 21, 2017
  • May 21, 2017
    i LOVE THE QUALITY OF CLOTHING THAT YOU HAVE.
  • May 20, 2017
    I really like the quality of you clothing. My kids wore the same uniforms all of last school year, and they looked as good on the last day as they did on the first day!! We will outgrow them before we wear them out!
  • May 03, 2017
    I had the items in my basket for several days and the price remained the safe. That was great. I love the items I selected.
  • May 19, 2017
    I don't appreciate having to fill out a survey to purchase
  • May 19, 2017
    I am getting a great deal on the blouse I order but the on I really wanted wasn't in stock and I've been checking for 3 weeks and it's still out of stock. I need the blouse for our graduation so I waited as long as I could and what I am getting will work but I would've preferred the other one (with lace on collar). Other than that I have no complaints
  • May 10, 2017
    We like your white uniform shirts and girl's pleated skirts. We keep coming back for them.
  • May 10, 2017
    The process was very good and prices were great. I plan on checking back again soon. Discount was good, just wish 1st time purchase had special offer.
    May 19, 2017
    I was impressed on the quality of product and the follow thru on service
  • May 19, 2017
    Hope the quality will the best i can find
  • May 18, 2017
    I like the ease of shopping for school uniforms. I was disappointed that some sizes we needed and can only get from French Toast were out of stock. If I order when they are available I will not qualify for free shipping.
  • May 18, 2017
    I love that french toast has a wide variety of sizes for any size.