FrenchToast.com Reviews

09/01/2014
FrenchToast.com Ratings and User Reviews. FrenchToast.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 2851 reviews.
French Toast America's School offers an extensive array of school uniforms and is an authoritative resource for school uniform information. Shoppers will find thousands of different items in sizes 4 to young men's and juniors. Including slim, husky, and plus sizes.

FrenchToast.com Rating

More About FrenchToast.com

Recent Reviews for FrenchToast.com

• Aug 28, 2014
    I have ordered in the past and was not very satisfied with my order. When my packaged arrived at my doorstep last year the bag WAS COMPLETELY OPEN!!!! I counted the items and fortunately they were all there. Although they were all clearly labeled size 7 one was so small it looked and fit like a SIZE 5!!!!! Wow, I was not impressed. Hopefully, this order will be much better. Looking forward to seeing some improvement. This time around its been also hard to find my son's size. It seems to always be sold out....
  • Aug 28, 2014
    French toast is a great brand and their clothes are of good quality. I would definitely recommend this site to others.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Should offer free shipping after spending X amount and other options
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I have never ordered from your store so not sure to expect w sizing and quality. I do hope we win a gift card:)
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Hard initially to understand how to get to the school codes & promo codes
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Awesome site and variety of options for my children's school cloths. Check out was easy and fast. If i need help with a product it was always available. I will be coming here again for sure.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Very satisfied with first purchase for my daughter.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    NICE PRICES, JUST WISH MORE STYLES AND COLORS ARE AVAILABLE.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    The color options weren't great for some of the items. Especially outerwear. My kids aren't allowed to wear blue. I would think at least black should be an option.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Unique style and durability are why I love French Toast brand!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Reduce the shipping charges. Maybe for $15 to $50 charge $2.50 flat. $50 to $90 $5.00 flat.
    I LIKE THE QUALITY OF YOUR PRODUCTS AND HOW NICE THEY FIT AND THE COLORS
  • Aug 28, 2014
    The shirts are a good price, good quality, and they have colors that are difficult to find anywhere else
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Thank you so much you have great prices and it was easy to move around on your site, also thank for the coupons.
    Cloth are great..
  • Aug 28, 2014
    First time using this site and it was easy. It was great to get 20% off too!