Fresh Water Systems Reviews

12/19/2014
Fresh Water Systems Ratings and User Reviews. Fresh Water Systems is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 243 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.

Fresh Water Systems Rating

More About Fresh Water Systems

Recent Reviews for Fresh Water Systems

• Dec 19, 2014
    good price on a good pump.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great company and excellent customer service. when I received a broken growler in my order a replacement was shipped with no questions asked.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Best price found for filters i purchased.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I thought that your online ordering process was good and also I used your live Chat, which I thought was very responsive and clarified the part that I needed to order
  • Dec 15, 2014
    YOUR PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Good selection, like the ability to zoom in on parts, good information shared on how reverse osmosis systems work and great way to narrow down to your type of system (images) with detail behind the view.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Only part I have any criticism over is the guest checkout information page. whenever the page refreshed, it would take you to the top of the page and you had to scroll down to continue. Not a big deal, but a bit of an annoyance. This will not keep me from ordering nor hardly worth a mention, but since you provided a place and appears that you are looking to better the experience in any way, that is the only issue I had. Otherwise great experience.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    The website is very user friendly and always has the product that I am looking for.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    easy to work with
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Dec 7, 2014
    We will see when the product is delivered
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 10, 2014
    They had what I needed at a good price.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Cheapest price and reliable service
    Dec 14, 2014
    Excellent service at most affordable price.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    Excellent experience. Good website.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 9, 2014
    USPS has very bad tracking! !!! This is not the merchants fault
  • Dec 1, 2014
    It would have been to do this survey AFTER delivery.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Comparative pricing on replacement filters and free shipping above $85 No discount on Black Friday!!! Coupon code didn't work
    Dec 12, 2014
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Dec 10, 2014
    I needed a hot water filter since a dip tube in my large solar storage tank had failed (it was replaced) and began to disintergrate causing the hot water facets to clog. The filter was resonably priced, small enough to fit in a cramped space and seemed well designed.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I was buying to california supplier because i didnot knew about your existence
    Dec 8, 2014
    the order 557161 has not been shipped, I place the order since 11/25/2014!!!!!
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Customer service shipping questions were taken care of with a phone call. Your staff did an awesome job!!
    Dec 9, 2014
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Called on the phone and had no wait and my questions were answered quickly.
    Dec 15, 2014