Fresh Water Systems Reviews

10/24/2014
Fresh Water Systems Ratings and User Reviews. Fresh Water Systems is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 282 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2014.

Fresh Water Systems Rating

More About Fresh Water Systems

Recent Reviews for Fresh Water Systems

• Oct 24, 2014
    Better comparison of filters side by side would be helpful (ie lining up 4-5 filters for the LP-5 system).
  • Oct 24, 2014
    will have more information after the products arrive
    best price by far
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Very good pricing and ease of finding product
  • Oct 22, 2014
    The 10" large/wide/clear filter housing is what I have been looking for. The only comment I would have is your site should have a larger selection of less expensive filter for this filter housing. The ones on your site are just a little high. I am using it just for a sand filter and not much sand at that.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    A strong resource for all you water needs. My brewery has been using Fresh Water Systems to control our products quality since we opened in 2010.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I am very grateful I found this website and that you carry the glass gallon jars with a pour lid. I could not find them anywhere else! And your service/delivery times are outstanding.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I appreciate the variety of options that FWS offers.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Super competitive price on technical part ordered after shopping brick and mortar and other on line sources
    I hope to buy again.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Glad to find the filter on this website could not find in stores
  • Oct 20, 2014
    best price I've found for claris ever pure filtration system for my coffee shop.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    good site but tried to speak to someone via phone - too long of a wait.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Oct 22, 2014
    My order was shipped without installation instructions or other commonly included printed materials. This leads me to believe I was sent a previously returned product, which I did not want, and it made installation very difficult. Your customer service staff could not provide an explanation for this. I am doubtful of the integrity of my reverse osmosis system and disappointed.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Recomended by a family member who owns the same water filter kit i purchased. Web site was simple with plenty of optoins.
    Oct 23, 2014
    I found what I wanted. I got it at a good price. It arrived on time. No problems.
    Had what I needed!
    Oct 20, 2014
    Great selection of products.
    Oct 22, 2014
    Very good company to do business with.
    Oct 22, 2014
    No complaints. Everything arrive din fine condition.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I bought a commodity item. Their price was competitive.
    Oct 21, 2014
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Oct 22, 2014
    I was sent the wrong water filter. When I was finally able to get through to them, they acknowledged their error, sent me a return label and shipped the correct filter.