Fresh Water Systems Reviews

Fresh Water Systems Ratings and User Reviews. Fresh Water Systems is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 418 reviews. Last rated on 11/27/2015.

Fresh Water Systems Rating

More About Fresh Water Systems

Recent Reviews for Fresh Water Systems

• Nov 27, 2015
    Great site that has everything I need to maintain my home water system. I have recommended this site to my friends,
  • Nov 26, 2015
    Great Place to shop for clean water systems. Reasonable prices and quick delivery.
  • Nov 25, 2015
    Customer service was excellent - email response answering my need ...very timely
  • Nov 24, 2015
    Great prices. kills big box store prices.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    Website needs improving if a $4 beer bottle raises the shipping from 0 to $80 with no clue why unless one calls a human to discover. I came very close to ordering all elsewhere in spite of very nice lady helping me yesterday choosing right RO tank.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    I had a problem with one item and they took the time and showed great patience in trying to solve the problem including a different item to replace the faulty one.
    fast service, great prices
    The site was slow
  • Nov 23, 2015
    Fair prices, good selection, good repeat experience
  • Nov 23, 2015
    We use Freshwater Systems a lot for our company. We buy direct as a water treatment dealer, but for those items that we do not buy a lot of or do not wish to inventory, Freshwater Systems works well for us.
  • Nov 23, 2015
    Found you doing a search and less expensive than amazon
  • Nov 20, 2015
    Great price and much easier to find my specific pump here than elsewhere.
    Nov 27, 2015
    Fantastic pump selection and pricing. Easy to search your selection of pumps, best price, and fast shipping. Great experience.
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Having issues with editing info in the checkout section, takes too much time. Screens revert bacj automatically while editing.
    Nov 25, 2015
    Found the check out program unstable. Tried to change things and it seemed to revert. Frustrating!
  • Nov 17, 2015
    I was frustrated in that I have a billing address different from my physical address. I have a PO Box. I edited the shipping address to reflect the physical address and FedEx says that we don't exist. I then edited it to the last physical address that you sent product to and it again said FedEx says we don't exist. Very frustrating. When I finally gave up and checked out it showed my PO box as my shipping address. I guess I will wait to see what you folks do.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    This is my second purchase from Fresh Water Systems. Previous purchase and response were very positive which brings me back for other items today.
    Nov 26, 2015
  • Nov 14, 2015
    Good prices, simple to order products.
    Nov 24, 2015
  • Nov 12, 2015
    Called tech support and was pleased with the response time and information provided.
    Nov 23, 2015
    I called to verify the product was what I needed before ordering on line. Customer service was very helpful.
  • Nov 10, 2015
    First Time Order, Will see how it goes
    Nov 24, 2015
  • Nov 9, 2015
    Great product. This filter cleared up our water problems immediately.
    Nov 25, 2015
    Great product and it's doing what it is supposed to do!!
  • Nov 4, 2015
    Nov 23, 2015
    Kynar PVDF Male Elbow Swivel - 1/4 x 1/8 NPTF was ordered for 10 units. They come as a push connect/NPT (swivel)separate from a push connect elbow. Only 9 out of ten of the swivel arrived. So, I'mout a swivel fitting. It's too much trouble to pursue a replacement; I'm just considering different source.