Fresh Water Systems Reviews

07/06/2015
Fresh Water Systems Ratings and User Reviews. Fresh Water Systems is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 262 reviews. Last rated on 07/06/2015.

Fresh Water Systems Rating

More About Fresh Water Systems

Recent Reviews for Fresh Water Systems

• Jul 6, 2015
    Exactly what I expect. Easy to use and fast.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    evertthing works fine so far
  • Jul 6, 2015
    live chat Stephanie was great... Also product description calling out threaded fittings very helpful
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I am a big fan of the reorder option. I t made the process incredibly easy.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Good product at a reasonable price. Shipping could be cheaper since we live close.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    very good products and pricing. easy web to follow. easy shipping info.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Very pleasant expereince
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Excellent customer service, keep up with the good work ;)
  • Jul 2, 2015
    You have the items I need.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    The chat line was excellent
    Very competitive pricing.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    The PN was the same at checkout as the product listing, but the referance or ID # referance for the product listing did not apear at check out - R-03.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Most of all, I like to purchase on Freshwatersystem. This is why I come back. However, When cancel order, I did not receive confirmation email. So I have to call again. This is waste time.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I have no problem with the product or the price. The checkout system kept telling me that my address was invalid. I know for a FACT that the house I live in has been here LONGER than Fed Ex has been in existence! The constant return to the beginning of the checkout process is confusing and unnecessary. A few modifications in this area may well be warranted!?
    Jul 6, 2015
  • Jun 26, 2015
    easy to use and fast shipping
    Jul 4, 2015
    Filter was incorect. Does not fit fridge like it said it would
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Site seemed very slow.
    Jul 5, 2015
  • Jun 24, 2015
    First order, appears to be going smoothly.
    Jul 4, 2015
  • Jun 23, 2015
    they are great
    Jul 1, 2015
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    No confirmation of Shipping or tracking information was offered. No response to e-mail inquiry was offered. After waiting for an e-mail response 2+ days a call was placed to FreshWater (the first offered tel # was disconnected, the second # worked). Apparently the owner answered that phone inquiry 4 days after the date the order was placed to confirm delivery was expected the following day (which did occur and was an acceptable timeframe). The owner apologized for the poor support and lack of order confirmation and any tracking numbers, suggesting staffing has been a problem.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I was disappointed that I could not combine the quick connect units with the tubing order???
    Jun 29, 2015