FromYouFlowers.com Reviews

FromYouFlowers.com Ratings and User Reviews. FromYouFlowers.com is rated 5.8 out of 10 from 13 reviews. Last rated on 06/24/2015.

Recent Reviews for FromYouFlowers.com

• Jun 24, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    Tried to cancel the order because some of the info was incorrect. Could not cancel the order and was never contacted when the order was not delivered at all.

From FromYouFlowers.com

Thank you for your recent review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will assist us in better serving valued customers like yourself. We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced while using our service. If you have any questions, ... Read full response »
  • Jun 24, 2015
    My purchase with YouFlowers.com was great and I will purchase from them in future.

From FromYouFlowers.com

Thank you for your recent review. Our service charge is standard on all orders, and covers the cost of any extra delivery fees, processing of the order, locating florists in the area requested or shipping it directly from our preferred grower, and ... Read full response »
  • Jun 23, 2015
    While my arrangement was still a good deal, there were quite a few hidden fees that seemed a bit duplicitous.

• Jun 22, 2015
    Everything looks nice on-line. I'm hoping they llok as good in person and are delivered on time. If so I will definitiely be a regular customer.

From FromYouFlowers.com

Thank you for your recent review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will assist us in better serving valued customers like yourself.If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-838-8853 or wecare@fromyouflowers.com. Thank you!
  • May 30, 2015
    Satisfied although sipping and handily are to high for amount of ordeer

From FromYouFlowers.com

Thank you for your recent review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will assist us in better serving valued customers like yourself. Ifyou have any questions, please contact us at 800-838-8853 or wecare@fromyouflowers.com. Thank you!
  • May 7, 2015
    Checkout is easy and exact.

From FromYouFlowers.com

Thank you for your recent review. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will assist us in better serving valued customers like yourself. If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-838-8853 or wecare@fromyouflowers.com. Thank you!
  • May 6, 2015
    The only negative comment I have is the DEAL bar that appeared on the right side of the screen. I covered up the main screen as I was trying to order yesterday. I could not make it go away. I right clicked and tried many other things and finally just left your site. Today I came back and it was not there at first and when it appeared I was so frustrated. I went to Settings and tried to find a pop up blocker or something that I could activate. No luck. I simply had to maneuver around. If I did not need a mother's day gift so badly I would not have persevered. So annoying. Otherwise, I would have spent more time on the Site.
    May 17, 2015
    I'm accustomed to receiving notification that the delivery had been made. My mother is elderly, the recipient, so I could not confirm delivery. When I tried the phone # on the website I got a recorded message saying it was not a working # which caused me to think I had been scammed. I later discovered my mom had in fact received the flowers on the promised day.

• May 4, 2015
    Beautiful website, easy to use and good prices with discount.

• May 1, 2015
    May 4, 2015
    I delivery was a whole day later

From FromYouFlowers.com

Thank you for your recent review, I am sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with the service provided. Please provide your order number, recipient name, and your full name so I may locate your order in the system and resolve this to your ... Read full response »
  • Mar 6, 2015
    In a previous order, I ordered two sets of flowers for a relative funeral. Fromyouflowers eventually found out one florist did not even attempt to fill the order, and lied and said they had. They are dropping that retailer. They gave me a full refund, apologized and provided a $20 gift certificate.
    May 30, 2015
    I ordered a bouquet where the predominant color was blue. There were no blue flowers at all as delivered. Sent an email on this. Got no reply.

• Mar 3, 2015
    would be nice of someone would answer the phone for faster service!
    May 5, 2015
    On 03/03/2015 I spend over 100.00 on 2 items for my husband cousin memorial. one item was to be sent to the local restrant that the memorial was to be held, the owner manager was also a cousin of the dead person, Cory Sharb. The arrangement for the memorial was never received, because they never delivered it. I called and was told it would be sent late. I told them that it had to be there on March 05th. The other order for arrangement was to be sent to Corys mother at her home address. She received that and I was notified by the flower company that is was delivered, and Mako Sharb Parker also sent me a text message that she received this one. I would like my refund in a check sent to me asap!

From FromYouFlowers.com

Thank you for your recent review, I am sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with the service provided. Please provide your order number's, recipient name's, and your full name so I may locate your order's in the system and resolve this to your ... Read full response »
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Jun 24, 2015
    I spent quite a bit of money for a nice funeral arrangement for my church. I was disappointed with the way it looked. It is doubtful I will order from FromYouFlowers.com again.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    May 5, 2015
    Every order is always wonderful