Reviews Ratings and User Reviews. does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 10/13/2015.

Recent Reviews for

• Oct 13, 2015
    you used a bate a swtich mehtod regarding your prcing that i found unethical. There was no mention of all the extress fees untill check out. And under the edit option theres no way to go back to the sellection process to take things out like baloons and such. Your ad said 19 dallors and do to your extra fees it cost over 50. This is why I will not be ordering from here again.
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Oct 12, 2015
    I actually called the flower shop who brought the flowers, the arrangement was smaill, less than 16 inches tall and I paid the premium cost, they brought me a new arrangement but it was not the same arrangement but what I would expect a premium arrangement to look like (Tallness and Fullness) , I called them back to state this but that the colors were off and they said they would bring me yet another arrangement on Monday, they did but it was small again (15 inches but had 6 roses so they said at this point they just want to come get the flowers and have my account credited--I told them no I would just keep them as my husband probably would not buy me more at this time. Point is, if I was to order flowers which I do often, and choose premium as I like to make a statement for our company, I would have been mortified if I saw that small arrangement from our company. The flower shop stated that the recipe is for 4 roses, they did give me 5 the first time and 6 the second time but why not make it look larger, no reason why they had to cut the arrange to be short.