FRSport.com Reviews

08/26/2015
FRSport.com Ratings and User Reviews. FRSport.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 512 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - FRSport.com

2013 Platinum

FRSport.com Rating

More About FRSport.com

Recent Reviews for FRSport.com

• Aug 6, 2015
    This was my second time shopping with FRSport and i love the selection of genuine parts. I will be returning soon for a second Takata harness, and a few other things!
  • Aug 6, 2015
    FRSport offers parts that not many other venders have in stock.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Always have stuff in stock and quick shipping all the way to florida
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Hoping quality is great and shipping is fast
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Should establish how long a "will call" could, would or will take. As I work down the street from you I just need my item asap for a race, Vegas to Reno. Great experience so far!
  • Aug 5, 2015
    First time purchasing from here. Hope it goes well.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Always a good buying experience.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Love your great prices and easy to navigate website
  • Aug 5, 2015
    very quick, easy and good customer services
  • Aug 5, 2015
    thank you for offering the best service.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    This place is the shit!!!!! And well be my second motor build with yalls company enjoying all of yalls services
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Great website for car parts that you need. I have a 240sx, and I find a lot of what I look for here with good shipping time.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    It's a good spot to buy high performance parts thanks.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Nice format, good prices!
    Aug 6, 2015
    Very happy camper, found everything I needed here, and pretty good pricing too. Thank You.
    awsome website
    Aug 6, 2015
    thee best website to go for best and on time service hands down.
    Aug 6, 2015
    Part was easy to find on the website. Item was shipped before expected.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    It was a pleasure doing business!
    Aug 4, 2015
    First you do not advertise whether a product is in stock or not. I waited a week before the product was shipped. You guy sent the wrong product cutting template. Once I finally received the package, I took it to a shop to have them install it. they went ahead and cut the hole in my bumper based off the template that was sent. The template it was for a completely different shape air duct not the same shape air ducts that I purchased. the cutting template for this was supposed to be a rectangle. The cutting template I received was a square shape with a sideways slant. It's an obvious miss-match between the too. Now the shop is not taking responsibility for the oversized hole cut into my bumper based off the picture of the template you guys sent.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I appreciated the price match. I also called in store and he was very helpful. So, thank you.
    Aug 7, 2015
    I haven't received my items yet. They were on backorder. I got a call notifying me, but he didn't know when the items would arrive. That was the only bummer. But, I also spoke with Terence about a price match and there was some problems here and there, but in the end, he was able to get me the best possible deal and I appreciated the facet that he kept trying to do that for me. His customer service was very much acknowledged.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    First purchase on this page. Good prices.
    Aug 5, 2015
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Aug 7, 2015
    Tl:dr Ordered backordered lug nuts. Customer service was fantastic. So was how they made up for the wait. Company itself was fantastic as far as what they were responsible for. Ordered lug nuts. But was back ordered. Was emailed with an ETA of a week. Which turned into 3 weeks. Customer service was helpful in providing information I requested about my ETA. The company wasn't at fault because their distributor was delaying the shipment, which was understandable because they were just the middle man at this point. The company however made it up by providing 12 hour shipping. From when they received the items from their distributor, they emailed me and I got my packages 12 hours later.