FRSport.com Reviews

12/26/2014
FRSport.com Ratings and User Reviews. FRSport.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 483 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - FRSport.com

2013 Platinum

FRSport.com Rating

More About FRSport.com

Recent Reviews for FRSport.com

• Dec 22, 2014
    Will be back to order more
  • Dec 22, 2014
    I had some questions about the parts I needed to order and called your 1-800 number. Nicole was very knowledgeable when I was explaining my questions. She took the information I provided her and called me back with an exact and complete answer within an hour. My experience so far has been excellent. Thank you very much.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    First purchase had a issue with my account login over a typo "my fault" called customer service and they were able to straighten out right away and correct the issue for me from there end! Also very friendly responsive service from the customer service line! my first purchase i shipped using overnight air the package arrived so quickly they werent even able to post a tracking number to follow the package, i dont know if thats a good or a bad thing but i look at it in a good way especially since the arrival of my package was to get my car back on the road as time was very crucial for me. overall very very pleased with what frsport.com has done for me in the past. i hope my current transaction goes just as well this time so the same feedback can be left for someone else to review before ordering and feel extremely comfortable and satisfied.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    I love FRSport.com! They have the biggest selection of parts for my 1988 Nissan Silvia K's with the CA18DET in the US! Thanks again!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Best price for these cams on the market...glad I waited and looked around you guys beat the competitors by about 50 bucks and free shipping was an awesome bonus
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Best place to shop for nIssan parts at a good price. Thanks
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Excited to get these parts!!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Great website, easy access.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Great website! could use some free shipping options
  • Dec 20, 2014
    love this site, tons of my friends order from here for their 240 parts, I've had 5 240s in the last 10 years starting from when I was 16. prices on this site for genuine nissan parts are a great deal, and I highly recommend anyone to come to this site for all of their needs!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    great to deal with, would just like to not get hit with EU customs charges while importing to ireland.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Great selection and pretty good prices as well. If you have a 240 you'll most likely find what you're looking for.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Great overall service online and in person! Was able to a price match within a 24hr period!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I just hope they read my comment about needing this stuff quickly.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I love ordering from here. Very quick and parts are easy to find.
    Love frsport
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Great website. Great prices will buy from here again.
    Dec 21, 2014
    Great
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I like shopping at frsport for my 240sx. The first time I bought parts from the website it was great, the parts I needed, the website design and prices. The only problem I have now is the website design, it's harder to find what I need and just isn't user friendly. Other then that frsport is where it's at.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    product picture and part # in description were wrong color
    Dec 19, 2014
    product arrived on time as described.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I've been shopping with FRSport for years, and I keep returning because of their unbeatable prices, FRSaver shipping and knowledgeable staff.