FRSport.com Reviews

10/01/2014
FRSport.com Ratings and User Reviews. FRSport.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 432 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - FRSport.com

2013 Platinum

FRSport.com Rating

More About FRSport.com

Recent Reviews for FRSport.com

you guys are awesome!
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Easy to work with and had the product I needed. Thank you!
  • Sep 25, 2014
    So far I have ordered many things from FRSports with minimal issues, of course I'm going to come back.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    frport is so far the only one stop shop I have found that carries all the parts I need for my siliva, and not only do they stock amazing products but you can be sure they are genuine and good quality.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    My first order went really smoothly. There was a bit of a hiccup with the second order I believe and it wasn't handled all too well from what I recall. On top of that the discount I received was rather limited. This is my fourth and most substantial order to date. I have my fingers crossed that all goes well and I receive everything in my order. Aside from my question on shipping (site states free shipping for orders greater than $199 with no asterisk regarding limitations, I ended up paying $100+) the checkout has gone smoothly.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    I always recommend this site to anyone looking for a good selection of parts and decent prices.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Love everything about you but your website can get very confusing when looking for specific items.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Ordering process was extremely smooth. Other than that we'll have to wait and see when I get my clutch
  • Sep 23, 2014
    pretty awesome site, largest selection of parts by far.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Great product selection and usually the best prices.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Will reccommend. Need more support for imported vehicles such as my 1988 Nissan Silvia. Very few parts for THE and CA18DET.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Good quality, and like the Liftime warranty I got with my item
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Have just placed an order with FRsports like the website lots of choice of parts.. I look forward to receiving my parts packaged.. If they arrive in a timely manner at my home in Australia I will be returning to frsports for more parts.Fingers crossed
  • Sep 22, 2014
    first time shopper at FRSport, great experience.! very easy to find products pertaining to your certain vehicle. they even gave me a discount code during one of their specials without even searching for one.! found exactly what i wanted. prices very competitively priced, and checkout was a breeze.!
  • Sep 22, 2014
    great website and prices!
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Super JDM Stuff is happening to my car lol.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Good choices on products
    Sep 23, 2014
    They just forgot to send me a tracking number but over all I wouldn't stop buying from frsport
  • Sep 12, 2014
    I love you guys!
    Sep 22, 2014
    I live frsport!!!!
  • Sep 4, 2014
    good shopping experience so far.
    Sep 23, 2014