FRSport.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

FRSport.com Reviews

02/17/2018
FRSport.com Ratings and User Reviews. FRSport.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 79 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - FRSport.com

2013 Platinum

FRSport.com Rating

More About FRSport.com

Recent Reviews for FRSport.com

• Dec 18, 2017
    The great customer service i have received makes it worthwhile even if it’s a long awaited time for parts direct from Japan! Will continue to shop, when needed. Can’t await my Blitz Spec Nur exhaust! Great customer service, helpful and knowledgeable staff.
  • Dec 17, 2017
    Overall a very easy expirience buying and also finding my product
  • Dec 17, 2017
    Love the story behind the integra racers dream. I too used to race integra & civic in the early 90's. (9secs in 1998 & 1999)But your success is s dream come true .... Congratulations!
  • Dec 15, 2017
    sdadsa
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Zavalaandrew18@gmail.com
  • Dec 14, 2017
    I like how you guys give us the option to either have it shipped to us or do a "pick up at store" option it actually saves me money by clicking the pick up at store option.
  • Nov 19, 2017
    Dec 09, 2017
    I would like to thank the people at FRSport.com for having superior idems in stock for my car and for a fast and easy process. My overall experience was great. Thank you.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    N/a
  • Dec 08, 2017
    Good company with fast response to questions.
  • Dec 05, 2017
    Awesome
  • Dec 05, 2017
    Very Nice Site to order from has good items that are needed
  • Dec 04, 2017
    Fast and easy check out.
  • Dec 02, 2017
    It was overall great except when I had a preloaded page it wouldn't receive my coupon. Once I selected my payment method as PayPal instead of card, it went through. Satisfied and will be coming back for some B.C. Coilovers. Thank you!
  • Nov 30, 2017
    Well organized site easy to find parts. I've been to the frsport location once and the lobby/front desk is a car persons dream. Recaro seats on display turbos,radidors, helmets you names it. Will be coming back again!
  • Nov 16, 2017
    Very courteous on the phone and helped me very promptly!
    Nov 30, 2017
  • Nov 14, 2017
    I own a 240sx that I did an engine swap on and that's why I order parts from you guys u have what I need and at an okay rate
    Nov 30, 2017
  • Nov 30, 2017
    Easy purchase!
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Loved the experience. I will be a repeat customer.
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Great experience!! Called in to get some info on the part and they had it right on hand. Quick , friendly , and a pleasure to deal with.
  • Nov 28, 2017
    Like the Black Friday coupon..