FTD Flowers Reviews

07/31/2014
FTD Flowers Ratings and User Reviews. FTD Flowers is rated 7.4 out of 10 from 203 reviews.
FTD.COM offers over 1,000 fresh floral arrangements and specialty gifts. Using top quality FTD Florists, FTD.COM offers same day floral delivery to nearly 100% of U.S. households - the best delivery coverage in the industry! Plus, FTD.COM stands behind every order with their Satisfaction Guarantee.

FTD Flowers Rating

More About FTD Flowers

Recent Reviews for FTD Flowers

• May 21, 2014
    Fast and convenient delivery. Great service!
  • May 20, 2014
    Felt Swindled. The shipping fee ate the entire groupon so no deal I basically just prepaid for shipping.
  • May 19, 2014
    I have had great success with ftd except with a big problem at Mother's Day. Out of frustration, I called ftd corporate and was connected with a wonderful woman by the name of Teresa. She listened, she went over and beyond my expectations to fix the problem. She was amazing!! Teresa is the reason I am sending our granddaughter graduation flowers today.
  • May 19, 2014
    Convenient and reliable.
  • May 18, 2014
    Not happy there was no place to put a promo code. Could've saved 20%. Going to call customer service ASAP!
  • May 17, 2014
    Please share the service fee upfront. You advertise sales and then dual to mention service fees until checkout.
  • May 17, 2014
    I hope flowers in person are as beautiful as they look on website
    Buying experience was fantastic
  • May 16, 2014
    Ok experience. Nothing horrible except for the $23 shipping charge, very high. Pretty sure it's because I used a groupon.
  • May 13, 2014
    May 19, 2014
    Better tracking updates sent to phone would be awesome.
  • May 12, 2014
    I was impressed with the selection available but was disappointed to not know the associated fees until check-out. Due to low-income, it's important to know all fees and costs, so that I can make the best selection for my wallet.
    May 17, 2014
    No comment to be made at this time.
  • May 11, 2014
    The service charge almost caused me to stop the order, honestly.
    May 20, 2014
    I emailed FTD about an mother's day flowers that died the next day. I was called back one or two days later. She took my information but never contacted my mother or arranged to have the flowers replaced.
    Nice experience
    May 18, 2014
    This entire experience was horrible. I will never use FTD again.
    May 21, 2014
    the flowers were left on my door step out in the open and I did not have a missed call from the Delivery driver.I have no idea how long they were there for but I am thankful someone did not steal them.When I opened the box, cut my flowers and put them in the vase they did not stand up straight as tulips are suppose to.I have had other expirences with this company that were satisfactory
    Awesome
    May 16, 2014
    My mom's rose bush died in a few days
  • May 8, 2014
    After realizing that Mother's Day is THIS Sunday, not next week, I was in a bind. I remembered talking to my mom earlier in the week about her wanting to go buy new African Violets this coming weekend, so I was excited to see I could buy these and have them delivered, before she would even have a chance to go out and buy the flowers for herself. The price was very reasonable, and the next day delivery was very cheap. I will absolutely be using this business again.
    May 19, 2014
  • May 7, 2014
    This is my first order with FTD so will better know what I think after the flowers get delivered. Am hopeful for a good experience.
    May 17, 2014
    Nice flower. Arrived on time but since shipped out of water was showing some signs of drying out. Ordered a pink rose but got red. Flower began dying and losing pedals after 3rd day. For $95.00 for 1 rose expected a little better.
  • May 5, 2014
    Great service! Flowers to Nana have always been delivered on time, fresh, and perfect.
    May 20, 2014
    I did not see the flowers but recipient loved them! I did not received a delivery confirmation via email as I usually do, so my only concern was that they were indeed delivered in time for Mother's Day. I contacted CS via email and received the confirmation within a day.