FTD Flowers Reviews

07/28/2015
FTD Flowers Ratings and User Reviews. FTD Flowers is rated 7.1 out of 10 from 131 reviews.
FTD.COM offers over 1,000 fresh floral arrangements and specialty gifts. Using top quality FTD Florists, FTD.COM offers same day floral delivery to nearly 100% of U.S. households - the best delivery coverage in the industry! Plus, FTD.COM stands behind every order with their Satisfaction Guarantee.

Recent Reviews for FTD Flowers

• May 10, 2015
    During the order process, there should be a place to be able to write specific directions. Such as, please deliver the flowers before 9:00 am or after 2:00pm. That way the person receiving the flowers would have a greater chance of being home and receiving the flowers in a timely manner. For the price of $83.52, the flowers should be beautiful not just adequate. Thank you.
  • May 10, 2015
    awesome! Cannot wait to see them!
    too many questions
  • May 9, 2015
    Love how easy it is to purchase flowers from your website. The only issue is, is the last time I purchased flowers I paid for many upgrades for the flowers to be larger. But when they showed up as a present for my moms birthday, they were just as small as the original flowers that showed up in the non upgraded picture.
    This is way to much.
  • May 8, 2015
    I really like FTD flowers. I just wish it was easier to send gifts to Mills River, NC. It seems as though no one wants to deliver there.
    Would like faster delivery
    Delivery charges to high
    Highly satisfied !
  • May 7, 2015
    I think your service fees are too high....
  • May 7, 2015
    I got a brochure that showed a code of 22000, but there was no place to redeem that code when I placed my order.
  • May 7, 2015
    I always use FTD Flowers when I have to send flowers.
    it was an easy purchase
    May 11, 2015
  • May 7, 2015
    I appreciate how fast and easy the experience was
  • May 6, 2015
    The checkout process is wonky.
    May 11, 2015
  • Apr 30, 2015
    I AM PLEASED WITH EVERY THING ABOUT FTD EXCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU SENT ME A CODE TO USE 22000 WHICH IT DID NOT ALLOW ME TO USE IT. SO DO NOT SEND CODES IF YOU DO NOT PLAN TO HONOR THEM///////////////
    May 10, 2015
    THE FLOWERS WERE GREAT BUT I ORDERED PURPLE VASE AND THEY RECEIVED A CLEAR VASE
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Always difficult. I'll have to call to confirm everything and there will be 2-3 unhelpful people who cannot speak English before it gets corrected. Then they will not deliver the flowers to the spa, they will leave them at the bell desk where I'll have to go out of my way to grab them to deliver them. I really need to find a service that makes things easier when I'm spending $900 on my friends.
    May 9, 2015
    I'm ashamed for your business. My friends are laughing at the quality of your product, and the uselessness of your staff.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Offered me a 10% discount if I gave my email address yet I did not receive the discount at check out. I also wanted to add special instructions to the order and I was not given the option.
    May 9, 2015
    Experience was nice and the product was nice. Website was easy to navigate and I was able to find what I wanted. I was expecting the flowers to be delivered in a vase by a local flower shop. I did not know that they would be delivered in s box and the recipient is required to cut and place in a case. I feel that when I buy flowers for my wife, the flowers need to be ready for her to display so she can enjoy them. I will not purchase from the website again, I will continue with my local flower shop