FTD Flowers Reviews

08/19/2014
FTD Flowers Ratings and User Reviews. FTD Flowers is rated 7.2 out of 10 from 99 reviews.
FTD.COM offers over 1,000 fresh floral arrangements and specialty gifts. Using top quality FTD Florists, FTD.COM offers same day floral delivery to nearly 100% of U.S. households - the best delivery coverage in the industry! Plus, FTD.COM stands behind every order with their Satisfaction Guarantee.

FTD Flowers Rating

More About FTD Flowers

Recent Reviews for FTD Flowers

• Jun 4, 2014
    The biggest disappointment I have experienced on the last 5 orders from FTD was that I filled in upcoming dates so I would receive $10 off my next order or placed and had flowers delivered the Friday before Mother's day to receive a $10 voucher and I have not received any of them. I feel this is false advertising and am tempted to call the Better Business Bureau. I am very disappointed considering the number of times I have ordered flowers in the last 2 months.
  • Jun 2, 2014
    Hard to find champagne gift sets at reasonable prices. I really appreciate this service.
  • Jun 2, 2014
    It was a very easy purchasing experience.However my coupon code from the retail me not did not work so I missed out on a 20% discount
  • Jun 1, 2014
    Beautiful flowers but not very competitive pricing. I will continue to use ProFlowers in the future. Shipping is extremely high.
  • Jun 1, 2014
    The shipping fees that you are charging cost more than the flowers I bought. I would have bought a more expensive bouquet but the shipping costs were too high
  • Jun 1, 2014
    Service fees are too high.
  • May 31, 2014
    Thanks for the great site!
  • May 30, 2014
    I am happy with the selections and services and will continue to use FTD as my primary source for flowers and gifts.
  • May 30, 2014
    flowers look nice but service charge is high.
  • May 29, 2014
    A lot of the time what ends up getting delivered looks nothing like what I ordered
  • May 28, 2014
    Jun 1, 2014
    I ordered an arrangement with deep blue/purple lilies and yellow roses. This was a deliberate selection. The arrangement delivered had white roses and did not appear to be as full as the (most expensive) arrangement I ordered.
  • May 28, 2014
    Would have liked more of a selection for wristlets.
  • May 26, 2014
    Ordered 7 days ahead and shipping is still atrocious. All three items are going to the same place at the same time.
  • May 25, 2014
    Everything is really great at FTD.
  • May 23, 2014
    May 31, 2014
    I have already submitted this survey. I am very unhappy with the representatives I dealt with. It was a new baby arrangement, and the driver obviously did not go to the maternity section, which this large hospital has. I gave the correct information, including a telephone number, address of the hospital, etc. The driver refused to go back to the hospital to deliver the arrangement. I did receive a refund on my order, but I can guarantee that your 100 years of 'good customer service' has come to an end as far as I am concerned.
  • May 22, 2014
    The shipping and handling charges were outrageous.
  • May 20, 2014
    Is an excellent opportunity, but hyperexpensive. Thank you
    May 24, 2014
  • May 9, 2014
    Jun 1, 2014
    I placed an order for flowers for mothers day for my mother, I received an email around 5pm the day before mothers day stating "despite our best efforts we were unable to deliver the flowers you ordered" they then gave me the option to have the flowers delivered by Tuesday and offered me a $10 discount, which I accepted. Then Tuesday night, around 9:30PM I received a phone call from FTD, they told me the arrangement I had selected was unavailable, so they asked if I could go online to choose a different arrangement, I said no, and asked for them to choose something comparable. I then asked if I would be receiving an additional discount due to the fact that now the mothers day flowers I ordered for my mother were now going to arrive at least 3 days past mothers day, I was told no. I then chose to cancel the order, and I contacted 1-800-Flowers, they took care of my mothers flowers and will get my business from now on. I was highly disappointed with FTD and will never go back.