Full Compass Systems Reviews

07/30/2015
Full Compass Systems Ratings and User Reviews. Full Compass Systems is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 570 reviews. Last rated on 07/29/2015.
x

Full Compass Systems Rating

More About Full Compass Systems

Recent Reviews for Full Compass Systems

• Jul 29, 2015
    Thanks for getting back to me via email in what I would call a really fast reply. It is very much appreciated and goes a long way in me doing future business with you.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Nice to find a place to buy replacement parts. Even some dealers don't carry parts for their own products! Full Compass had what I needed.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    There was no picture of the selected item. The website was hard to find...I have seen it before but wanted to wait and had to dig through many other websites before I found it.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    i have bought from them in the past and i also called in to get technical help and the service was great thank you.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Love this site, it has what I want. Thanks
    Great web site
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    I made an order through your website. After making the order, I bookmarked the item I ordered on my laptop. After receiving my order confirmation, I saw that it was an EV crossover and felt good about it. It took 2 weeks to get the item which wasn't a that bad, however, upon inspection, I realized it wasn't the correct part. I checked the part number on the part to the part number on the confirmation email, and they were the same, however the bookmark I made in my laptop was for a very similar part, but NOT the part that was on the order form, or that I had received. I called customer service and tried to explain that somehow the order was messed up, I had received a part I that was not correct. They told me that because the part I received is indeed the part listed on the order, that I would have to pay shipping to return the part, and that they would exchange it. However, when I emailed Troy Schafer to get this resolved as quickly as possible, I have yet to get a response. As a musician, who would spend his money shopping on this site, I find it odd that possibly $5 in return shipping costs for your company is worth the possibility of losing my business to on-line competition... which there are many sites offering similar products. If it were my company, I would offer to send a return shipping label that I could place on the box my order came in, and upon receipt of the return, I would contact my customer and begin the exchange process. As of this moment, I feel that my business is worth about $5 or less and that is simply not the case. I had planned on making a purchase of banana clips, speakon ends, and a couple 500 foot spools of 12 guage speaker wire from this site. The total order would be well over $150. But I have to admit, after my first purchase experience with your company, I am not feeling like getting involved in another transaction. I plan to return the package and depending on how this return goes, it will greatly affect my decision on where to make the purchase of the items I am in need of.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    Great shopping experience! Products meet my expectations.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    good
    Jul 30, 2015
    I'm waiting for my order please sent that for me as soon if posible
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Jul 27, 2015
    Quality products, on time delivery, I have never been disappointed
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Jul 29, 2015
    I want a T Shirt - you'll get free advertising at my gigs :)
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Full Compass had what I needed, but it was difficult to find my item from within the website because the item was described differently from within the website than it was from Google. I am thrilled, however, that I can save my headphones by replacing the cord with a cord from Full Compass Systems.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    Ordered on 7/15 Confirmation email said it would ship in 3-5 days Now I'm being told it will be here August 7th This was part of a birthday present, now I look like a dick. Had I not been given the incorrect timeline I could have found it elsewhere.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I have alway experienced good service from Full Compass.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    It arrived before expected delivery date and i loved that Thanks im loving the product
  • Jul 11, 2015
    i'm a first time shopper at Full Compass Systems. found just what i was looking for. i shopped 5 other sites looking for my items. found them here. thanks so much Full Compass.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Very simple, straightforward website and online process. Great job!
    Jul 27, 2015
    Product is great, works perfectly, came 1.5 weeks later than advertised on website.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Love Full Compass!!!!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    It was a good experience, they had what I needed the price was good and the product exactly what I ordered. This is a good place to buy.