fullbeauty Reviews

04/19/2015
fullbeauty Ratings and User Reviews. fullbeauty is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 11 reviews. Last rated on 01/02/2015.
Your one stop shop for plus size fashion online!

fullbeauty Rating

More About fullbeauty

Recent Reviews for fullbeauty

• Jan 2, 2015
    Jan 24, 2015
    Items are great. Shipping took about 3 weeks.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    I returned the item only because I needed it in a larger size. I appreciate receiving the email informing me that the returned item was received and the exchange being processed.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    The shopping was wonderful. One daughter-in-law had given me this robe for Christmas and my other (dil) liked it so much I decided to order her one. The only thing was I had read earlier ; shipping =2.99. But it may be that these robes are very heavy? The product; quality, everything else I am very pleased.
    Jan 20, 2015
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Would like to see a larger selection of petite sizes.
    Jan 31, 2015
    These pj's were not true to size. The tops were barely full enough and long enough, whereas the pants were too long by several inches. I reordered the next size up. Now the tops are perfect, but the pants are much too full and waaaay too long. It's not only OneStopPlus's issue, though. It's anywhere I shop. I get lucky once in every blue moon, and catch a pair of pants/leggings/jeans/pj's where I can just turn down the waistband and make it work. My complaint is directed to the clothing industry in general. Petites are not really "petite." If you are 5'1" or under, all pants and jeans have to be shortened before you can wear them, so the cost of tailoring must be factored into the price of the garment. Can't shorten them yourself, because even the slightest taper in the leg occurs nearest the bottom and creates a problem when you have to shorten by 3 inches or more; and even getting them done by a tailor is disappointing, because the shape on the leg of the garment is no longer attractive. There are thousands of women, I'm sure, facing this same problem. Why doesn't SOMEONE create a "Mini Petite" line? They'd be the first, and I'll bet they'd make a FORTUNE. In fact, I might consider having a go at it myself if no one comes to the rescue soon!!! It took a long time for the industry to update fashion in the plus sizes. Now it's time to lend a hand to us vertically challenged 4'11"ers.
    Jan 27, 2015
    Always satisfied with OneStopPlus
  • Dec 29, 2014
    I feel for larger size women this is an opportunity to get clothing at the most reasonable price available
    Feb 3, 2015
    The items arrived on time and the quality was excellent on the items I purchased very good buy will recommend for future purchases.
  • Dec 28, 2014
    Jan 22, 2015
    The down coat is very warm but not bulky; it's nice and long to keep my legs warm
  • Dec 27, 2014
    Wide variety, but would love to see combo boxes for multiple variations on sale item.
    Feb 1, 2015
    Lots of items not in stock at time of ordering or colors not available in given sizes. Nice quality and reliably sized, but not all sweatshirt materials are of equal thickness.
  • Dec 27, 2014
    Feb 2, 2015
    I have sent multiple emails to multiple addresses about problems, and not one has been responded to by them. One problem is that they actually charged me $2.99 to "ship" my membership to me (they sent me an email, and have not answered my response). I also have not received the promised/related coupons, at least not in a way I can decipher enough to use. I tried to cancel everything, but, still no response. I avoided purchasing anything that would take a long time to ship, but when I ordered something supposedly available, I received a late notice that it was back-ordered. My response saying then please cancel the order was never answered.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    I USE A MOBLE AP ON MY PHONE AND FIND YOUR SITE HARD TO NAVIGATE. IT IS A LITTLE TOUCHY.
    Apr 18, 2015
  • Dec 16, 2014
    A little pricey but one of the best selections of plus size clothes.
    Feb 4, 2015
    An awesome selection. My only complaint is they are sometimes a little "pricey".