fullbeauty Reviews

fullbeauty Ratings and User Reviews. fullbeauty is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 5 reviews. Last rated on 12/25/2014.
Your one stop shop for plus size fashion online!

Recent Reviews for fullbeauty

• Dec 25, 2014
    I USE A MOBLE AP ON MY PHONE AND FIND YOUR SITE HARD TO NAVIGATE. IT IS A LITTLE TOUCHY.
    Apr 18, 2015
  • Oct 4, 2014
    good place to find resonably priced plus size clothing
    Jun 22, 2015
    A great place for reasonably priced plus size clothhing. I am handicapped and have some issues with dressing myself, and their stretch pants are a godsend. I also like that they offer a fair number of 100% cotton tops as I have sensitive skin. I have been shopping here for years and plan to continue doing so.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    will know better once product arrives
    Jun 22, 2015
    Fits well. Provides support. Makes even my figure look good. Very happy with this purchase.
  • Oct 13, 2013
    Jun 22, 2015
    i prefer dealing with the merchant directly; never before even HEARD of "Full Beauty"
  • Sep 1, 2013
    I had no problem applying for the card or finding what I wanted, but check-out was a pain. Each time I put my email address & the password I used for my account in, I kept getting pushed off and being denied access. It took me over 3hrs to find, submit, re-submit & eventually checkout & I still didn't get my membership or my discount! I still love the products and will continue to shop, but I,m not sure if I,ll be doing on-line.