FunRidingToys Reviews

FunRidingToys Ratings and User Reviews. FunRidingToys is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 10 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.

Recent Reviews for FunRidingToys

• Oct 20, 2014
    Look nice, time will be a better judge. The toys look rugged. I think they will hold up well.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Very easy website
  • Oct 7, 2014
    great to deal with
    Oct 22, 2014
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    My son loves it! Can't get him off of it. He rides it inside and outside.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Was excited to find exactly what I was looking for .. For a great price
  • Sep 2, 2014
    ORDERING WAS VERY EASY. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS WEBSITE TO A FRIEND.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Aug 22, 2014
    We ordered the berg pedal cart for our daughters birthday and she absolutely loves it. It is easy to pedal and ride and handles amazing. My purchase arrived a day early and assembly was very easy. Highly recommend this product!!!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Aug 1, 2014
    I ordered and paid for the item on April 16th. On April 21st I received an email my order was backlogged till May 28th . I didn't receive my item until July 25th, (100 days exactly after I placed and paid for my order). I expected my E scooter to be white in color with light green front forks, rear swingarm and wheels as shown in the advertisement Instead it was white with white front forks, rear white swingarm and black wheels. Although extremely unhappy I decided to keep it instead of returning it and waiting who knows how long to get what I had ordered. After charging the battery for eight hours, per instructions, I could only go 6.6 miles before I had to recharge the battery, not quite the 25 miles as advertised. I plan to purchase new batteries, which will cost me an additional $239.80 and have the items that were supposed to be light green painted and salvage as best I can what has been an extremely frustrating online purchase.