FunRidingToys Reviews

09/29/2014
FunRidingToys Ratings and User Reviews. FunRidingToys is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 14 reviews. Last rated on 09/19/2014.

FunRidingToys Rating

More About FunRidingToys

Recent Reviews for FunRidingToys

• Sep 19, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    My son loves it! Can't get him off of it. He rides it inside and outside.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Was excited to find exactly what I was looking for .. For a great price
  • Sep 2, 2014
    ORDERING WAS VERY EASY. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS WEBSITE TO A FRIEND.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Aug 22, 2014
    We ordered the berg pedal cart for our daughters birthday and she absolutely loves it. It is easy to pedal and ride and handles amazing. My purchase arrived a day early and assembly was very easy. Highly recommend this product!!!
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I have this purchase for my Grandson. He will be totally awed by this!Thunderhorse
  • Jul 16, 2014
    There is a wide selection of great quality items
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    This was a birthday present for my 3 yr old grandson and he loves it! Thank for on time delivery.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I will be back, I have 3 grand kids fyi
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Great customer service and experience everything is what I expected
  • Jul 3, 2014
    I have been shopping for this particular ride on for my grandson due to its 5 star ratings. Found it here at a much lower price than elsewhere !!
    Jul 14, 2014
    Item arrived as scheduled and was about 80% assembled. Only issues were that the decals were only half put on and the instructions for assembly are absolutely horrible. Only has pictures that are not good and no written insructions. No mention whatsoever of a battery compartment for the sounds.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Jul 7, 2014
    My some love it !
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Aug 1, 2014
    I ordered and paid for the item on April 16th. On April 21st I received an email my order was backlogged till May 28th . I didn't receive my item until July 25th, (100 days exactly after I placed and paid for my order). I expected my E scooter to be white in color with light green front forks, rear swingarm and wheels as shown in the advertisement Instead it was white with white front forks, rear white swingarm and black wheels. Although extremely unhappy I decided to keep it instead of returning it and waiting who knows how long to get what I had ordered. After charging the battery for eight hours, per instructions, I could only go 6.6 miles before I had to recharge the battery, not quite the 25 miles as advertised. I plan to purchase new batteries, which will cost me an additional $239.80 and have the items that were supposed to be light green painted and salvage as best I can what has been an extremely frustrating online purchase.