FunRidingToys Reviews

FunRidingToys Ratings and User Reviews. FunRidingToys is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 15 reviews. Last rated on 07/26/2014.

Recent Reviews for FunRidingToys

• Jul 26, 2014
    I have this purchase for my Grandson. He will be totally awed by this!Thunderhorse
  • Jul 16, 2014
    There is a wide selection of great quality items
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    This was a birthday present for my 3 yr old grandson and he loves it! Thank for on time delivery.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I will be back, I have 3 grand kids fyi
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Great customer service and experience everything is what I expected
  • Jul 3, 2014
    I have been shopping for this particular ride on for my grandson due to its 5 star ratings. Found it here at a much lower price than elsewhere !!
    Jul 14, 2014
    Item arrived as scheduled and was about 80% assembled. Only issues were that the decals were only half put on and the instructions for assembly are absolutely horrible. Only has pictures that are not good and no written insructions. No mention whatsoever of a battery compartment for the sounds.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Jul 7, 2014
    My some love it !
  • Jun 7, 2014
    I love the prices
  • May 23, 2014
    Not many available
  • May 20, 2014
    this is my second motorbike from this company.. happy with the first one, had a damaged seat notified company with in moments of delivery they sent new seat within a few days...
  • May 20, 2014
    Would have liked to learn about shipping options which did not appear even when I clicked the tab called "shipping".
  • May 12, 2014
    Shipping details should be included I the pride. I could have had one similar shipped free to toys r us
  • May 11, 2014