FunRidingToys Reviews

FunRidingToys Ratings and User Reviews. FunRidingToys is rated 5.1 out of 10 from 31 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.

Recent Reviews for FunRidingToys

• Dec 21, 2014
    THIS GIFT IS FOR MY GRAND CHILD AND I WILL BE DOING THIS MORE OFTEN. IT SAVES ME TIME AND MONEY .
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Have none at this time. Contingent upon delivery of purchased item and it's quality.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I usually never shop on line for my kids toys, but funriding toys is a great site for me. I would recommend this site to other moms to go on and shop
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I am hoping that this will be a good experience and that FunRiding Toys will be a great go to partner for me with the birth of my first grandchild. (a boy)
  • Dec 15, 2014
    During check out process, I was unable To find shipping options to expedite shipping.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I hope that this works out!!!!!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Good site. Good experience.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Can't wait to see my grandsons face Christmas morning!
  • Dec 5, 2014
    need before christmas
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    Pleased with website and delivery but Toy looks too small and flimsy for my 3 year old nephew
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 12, 2014
    I still did not receive the order. The tracking information did not change since I bought the product. If you want to establish yourself as a reputable business entity, you have to work hard to build customer's trust!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Looks like a fun toy
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Love it. Hope everything ships and receive fast
  • Nov 30, 2014
    I am excited about giving this to my grandson for Christmas, and I saved 50.00 over walmart's price!
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    I placed an order on 11/28 and didn't get and email until 10 or more days later that it was in back order.....hello, Xmas is coming up. I have emailed and called and left voicemails regarding the order and neither have been responded to?? Will I get this order in time for Xmas or should I ask for a refund to continue shopping elsewhere? It would be nice to know the answer to that!
  • Nov 27, 2014
    some of the items on the page are discontinued and should be taken off
    Dec 19, 2014
    It is hard to complete a survey when I have not even opened the box
  • Nov 25, 2014
    i loved how they had what i wanted and was looking for.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    GREAT SITE
    Dec 15, 2014
    easy company to do business with
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Dec 1, 2014
    Not ship on time
  • Nov 6, 2014
    Dec 1, 2014
    I had ordered this toy on November 6th and told delivery would be between November 15-20th, it was for a birthday party on November 29th. When I did not receive it by the 23rd I called and they said it was not shipped yet and I would not be guaranteed I would have it by the 29th. I told them to cancel and I would have to scramble to have one by the 29th and I was told it may be too late to cancel and I would be charged. Fortunately it was cancelled and they credited my account. But it was a very stressful experience..mainly for the not-knowing what was going on and I may be stuck with having to pay for this upon getting one from somewhere else, if I could. I did from Amazon and received that one in 3 days