FunRidingToys Reviews

FunRidingToys Ratings and User Reviews. FunRidingToys is rated 6.8 out of 10 from 9 reviews. Last rated on 04/02/2015.

Recent Reviews for FunRidingToys

• Apr 2, 2015
    Apr 12, 2015
    was broken when i pulled it out of box. i called and lady on the phone said she would send me an e- mail on how to take pictures of it to see if it was returnable!
  • Mar 31, 2015
    i like all the bargins you have. i been checking all the sites,your is the cheapest. Thank You!
    Apr 11, 2015
    Plastic wasn't put together very we'll. stickers wasn't all the way on.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    First purchase will see how it goes
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Mar 31, 2015
    Riding toy arrived broken and had to be repaired before it could be used. Not a high quality item - would advise anyone considering purchase to expect flimsy product and you won't be disappointed!
  • Mar 17, 2015
    I have looked all over the place for a motorcycle for my grandson and you all had it. thanks for making my day.
  • Mar 7, 2015
    Couldn't find this item any where else that would ship to Canada! So happy you had it available my son is going to love it!!!
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Searched for months for a pedal car at the right price. Very happy to have found one here! Also happy with free shipping and online coupons i found to save extra money!
    Mar 6, 2015
  • Feb 3, 2015
    Feb 20, 2015
    Thanks for nothing! You customer service is horrible! FYI!
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Feb 14, 2015
    I ordered my son a car Jan 30, 2015 didn't receive the product until Feb 12, 2015. I had to call them to find out that they were out of stock of the color I ordered. Even after calling them, I still had to call back because it hadn't been shipped. Very dissatisfying service.