FurHatWorld.com Reviews

01/15/2017
FurHatWorld.com Ratings and User Reviews. FurHatWorld.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 173 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - FurHatWorld.com

2016 Winner

FurHatWorld.com Rating

More About FurHatWorld.com

Recent Reviews for FurHatWorld.com

• Jan 9, 2017
    Lovely products, user-friendly website and very professional communication.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    I have never purchased a fur hat online before, but am really pleased with the one I have ordered and hope that I will like the 2nd one as much - well done fur hat company
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Looking forward to wearing my hat. Just what I wanted
  • Jan 5, 2017
    I am really happy I found this site for purchasing a winter hat..have been using Swedish Chevalier hats until now but unfortunately they have stopped to produce this kind of product.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Great products and reasonable prices, and do the job!
  • Jan 3, 2017
    great products and grat value
  • Jan 2, 2017
    I love your site very much It is easy to see all items but the prices are little high so i hope u make it less @ bring more styles of coats with different sizes I will recommend your site for my friends Please next time send me Email once u have offers or discounts as soon as u make it before i do not find my size please Thank u
  • Dec 30, 2016
    looking forward to it looks really great
  • Dec 28, 2016
    The customer service assistants are really nice and helpful!
    Jan 6, 2017
    The hat was perfect, my boyfriend liked it very much. However, since it was a gift, I wanted to include a gift note and I mentioned it on a comment to delivery. However, it wasn't included and made the overall experience a little bit sad.
  • Dec 26, 2016
    Jan 7, 2017
    This hat is the second one I purchased in 3 years. The first one I had recently flew into the ocean while vacationing in Iceland and I immediately ordered another...that is how much I love this hat!
  • Dec 25, 2016
    Jan 5, 2017
    The quality was bad, picture on website is deceiving, the quality is so bad I think a faux fur would look better than my original one. Packaging was horrible, my fur shawl was literally thrown in the shipping box without any protection. We don't have stores that sell fur in Saudi Arabia so I thought that this website is brilliant as it ships to Saudi. I was going to recommend your website to friends and family but I am definitely not going after this experience. Plus, I paid extra for express shipping so I can get my product on time for the party but the website did not mention anything about a holiday, therefore my order was delayed and arrived after the party. If I knew that you wouldn't deliver on time I would at least save on the express shipping.
  • Dec 21, 2016
    Online service and customer support (Justin) all fantastic thank you and Merry Xmas. Now make sure my hat is delivered in time for Xmas please 😝
    Jan 2, 2017
    i would have most probably purchased again from Fur Hat World in the near future as the hat was very good quality and looked great on my partner although still very exeoensive for what it is. Why I will not is because there was no warning from the seller informing you that there will be an additional cost of around £35 to pay due to import tax!!! All I got was an email from customer services saying you have to pay this or your purchase will be destroyed and its not our responsibility! Great thanks very much, fantastic customer service advice, not!!! :( not only was the hat expensive as it is, I also had to pay for express courier service to get it here on time and then boom! Get hit with import tax as well! Add all that up and your find that's allot of money for a hat. If you want more custom from the U.K. I suggest you state the obvious is going to happen clearly on your website therefore giving people the option to purchase from Canada knowing what extra costs to expect to pay. And work on your customer service email replies, you should at least sound like you actually give a monkeys even after the customer has purchased the goods. Sorry but you won't be getting my custom again purely on the facts above.
  • Dec 21, 2016
    The products seem to be high quality, and the site was easy to use.
    Jan 4, 2017
    Magnificent!!
  • Dec 19, 2016
    Jan 5, 2017
    Great hat fab quality
  • Dec 17, 2016
    Dec 30, 2016
    Item which I have received does not meet quality standards... fox hat... made in china?! You are not serious, quality is terrible, it turned to be faux fur not real fur. Disappointed with buy, I do not bother myself to send it back and spend even more money for this item..
  • Dec 13, 2016
    Additional photographs of the products including the inside of the hat would have been useful.
    Jan 1, 2017
  • Dec 11, 2016
    looks way better than any other Crockett hat I've seen and at a sensible price! looking forward to wearing it as the winter gets colder and I'll be heading to the Alps for snowboarding at the end of January 2017
    Jan 3, 2017
  • Dec 11, 2016
    It is the first experience
    Dec 29, 2016
  • Nov 22, 2016
    Dec 31, 2016
    Ideal when flying model aircraft on a cold frosty morning. Or just wrapping up warm on a cold windy day