FurHatWorld.com Reviews

12/20/2014
FurHatWorld.com Ratings and User Reviews. FurHatWorld.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 515 reviews.

FurHatWorld.com Rating

More About FurHatWorld.com

Recent Reviews for FurHatWorld.com

• Dec 13, 2014
    happy so far will love to let you know more when product arrives on time and in good condition. Also hoping the product is as good as it looks.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    good service, reasonable choice, all items well manufactured.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I bought aviator hat and Davy Crockett hat before.they were really nice. This time I've bought polo hat. I will wear it in New York this winter. I am very looking for it.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Nice selection. Nice that you had a free shipping promotion! Looking forward to receiving my order.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Products look good Website pain in the arse as kept reverting to US Dollars instead of GB pounds
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Amazing selection of products!. This is my very first purchase on this site ever. Overall experience was great. I'm very excited and can't wait to receive my order :-)
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Bought fur hat ring last year, delighted with product and service.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I was a little disappointed with the free shipping offer (FREE213) as it was not a like for like promotion. I could get cheaper shipping but I had to wait for up to 8 days which did not work for me and meant that I ended up spending $11.95 more than I had expected. It is possible that I missed this in the material on the site but suspect that if I did so others would do the same. This should be made clearer in my view and I maintain that that extra cost should arguably be returned to me. I will hold judgment on my experience until delivery is complete and the reaction to my feedback is clear..
  • Dec 12, 2014
    good products for fair price
  • Dec 12, 2014
    You have a wide variety of furs and I'm quite happy with your selection.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    It's beautiful products, at amazing prices, with fantastic delivery options!!
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Excellent business yet some difficulty while moving between links.
    Dec 13, 2014
    Dec 12, 2014
    Extremely fast delivery. Excellent quality product
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I am hoping that this coyote fur hat will be an improved quality item over the cheap rabbit fur lined hat I currently use. That hat sheds hair so bad that everything in my vehicle is covered in rabbit fur. The flurry of loose hair made it look like I was like trying to drive while in a snow globe. Yuck.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Comment se se fait-il que le paiement avec PayPal ne soit pas autoriser pour les commandes venant de France / why don't You agree PayPal account for France orders
    Dec 12, 2014
    Les articles FurHatWorld, que j'ai achetés; sont d'une très belle qualité et d'un juste prix. Ils me sont parvenus, mieux conditionnés et plus vite que certains commandés sur des sites en Europe. C'est sérieux, rapide et efficace. Je conseille à tous de parcourir le catalogue et de se faire plaisir sur le site"FurHatWorld.com"car il y en a pour toutes les bourses. Encore Bravo!
    great
    Dec 12, 2014
    I received incorrect tracking information. I was given a Canada Post tracking number related to Fed Ex which indicated an invalid number. Logged into Canada Post and entered the number there and it was valid. Tracking was indicated. Generally speaking, misinformation from Fur Hat world caused confusion in this case.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 12, 2014
    Sending product to UK against reduced shipping cost is kind but if you need to send it back you have to pay for the shipping cost they made AND the one you have to make sending it back to Canada. In my case the Furr Hat was on the small side but after looking at the cost having to ship it back, I decided to keep it. With FurHat world not having a hat in the size I want, they deduct shipping cost to my refund. Next time I'll go trough Amazon UK again.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    good purchase experience
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    Very pleased with purchase Sizing. Tad on the small side.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    First online purchase, but seems very efficient and easy to order.
    Dec 12, 2014
    Very impressed by the service, value and diversity of products on ofer from FurHatWorld.