FurHatWorld.com Reviews

12/25/2014
FurHatWorld.com Ratings and User Reviews. FurHatWorld.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 542 reviews.

FurHatWorld.com Rating

More About FurHatWorld.com

Recent Reviews for FurHatWorld.com

Look good so far
    Very good services
  • Dec 22, 2014
    I have loved alll my purchases from Furhatworld
  • Dec 22, 2014
    A simple job to buy a hat. I hope the delivery is as simple.
    Excellent service and choice
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I hope the order is fulfilled as good as the ordering process was.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I wouldn't hessitate to recommend anyone buying a full fur hat such as these.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    I was delighted with the product and the entire experience!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    very nice hat , excellent quality . would not hesitate to order again. my son will be pleased with it. thank you.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Dec 23, 2014
    Very impressed with the quality of the product. However, considering the cost of purchase and the quality of the product, I was disappointed with packaging it has arrived in. I would assume it to have better packaging considering the money paid and for protection of the product.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    A great website that's easy to use.
    Dec 23, 2014
    I have just received my order of leather gloves trimmed with fox & the mink tube scarf - they are both beautiful. The gloves run a little small but I had anticipated this. The fur trim on them is fabulous! The mink scarf is as described - but I would agree with a previous review, it is a little scratchy. My only complaint would be the additional fee the deliver driver insisted on, in connection with import taxes (I am a U.K. customer) and it was disappointing not to be able to have the items shipped to a different address from the billing address.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Excellent website, wide variety of products to choose from at very reasonable prices. Also a variety of speedy shipping options available. Although I have not yet received my order I am very pleased with my shopping experience and the service I have received thus far. Nice to have an online shopping experience which is not at all complicated, even though I am an international customer!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Nice selection. Nice that you had a free shipping promotion! Looking forward to receiving my order.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Amazing selection of products!. This is my very first purchase on this site ever. Overall experience was great. I'm very excited and can't wait to receive my order :-)
    Dec 22, 2014
    I placed my order before 5:00 p.m. on a Friday and it arrived on Monday at 10:30 a.m.! That was a really pleasant surprise as the website said allow for 3-5 business days for delivery. I love love love the coat, very well made and looks amazing....... unfortunately, it is too big :-( I ordered a large as I normally wear size 10. I am so disappointed that I have to return the coat as I can't wait to wear it. I am ordering the same style but in a smaller size.
    Dec 22, 2014
    I got two trapper hats (second time ordering). Both were high quality and well-received. the Mad-Bomber is only slightly dissappointing in that the ear holes are faux. You can't unsnap the little flap to reveal a hole to hear through.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    I return the product, but have not heard back yet. I'm not sure how long it takes for refund to be issued. It would be helpful, if a return address label was included with the shipment of the order to facilitate easy returns
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    The whole family now own real fur hats (mum, dad and 2 children). Nothing beats them for warmth and comfort. 4 happy customers' :)
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I am from Russia and site translation to Russian is very poor, seems like automatic translation. I even do not understand clearly what is written in this "Russian" so I feel myself more comfortable with English version of the site. And I would like to see more shipping options not just one. And I really need a tracking number for my orders. And I wish my order to be sent in one shipments, not divided into several shipments.
    Dec 23, 2014
    The quality is good, the size-chart is not always helpful, the design is boring. I have seen more interesting gloves for the price (but they were not made in Canada). And I have an issue when contacting customer support. I have ordered twice from FurHatWorld.com, both times have asked to provide me the tracking number and both times were answered that shipping method I have selected does not has tracking information. I did not selected shipping method, it was selected automatically on checkout and it was the only option available. I wrote about it to customer service but they did not reply on my comments.