FurHatWorld.com Reviews

03/30/2015
FurHatWorld.com Ratings and User Reviews. FurHatWorld.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 300 reviews.

FurHatWorld.com Rating

More About FurHatWorld.com

Recent Reviews for FurHatWorld.com

• Feb 16, 2015
    nice shopping experience
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Your products are very chic,elegant and lovely thank you
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Great hats beautiful fur and excellent service thank you
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Great overall shopping experience as long as order arrives in time specified
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Feb 15, 2015
    I paid for 1-2 days shipping but it take 1 day more to receive the hat.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    I am happy with everything I have bought so far! Thank-you!
    Feb 16, 2015
    Very well done! Thank-you!
  • Feb 6, 2015
    no comments at this time
    Feb 14, 2015
    I ordered the coyote ear muffs and was (slightly) disappointed the ear muffs were differrent sizes. However they are beautiful, warm and fit perfect.
  • Feb 6, 2015
    I was given a beautiful Red Fox hat from my other half for Christmas and I love it! So does everyone else. Being a red head it is making quiet a turn in Chelsea, London. I had to look at your web site and am telling all my girl friends who are fur lovers about your web site! So hopefully they will be ordering. Your site was very easy to use and as not over keen on ordering on the internet it was very clear - so thank you.
    Feb 14, 2015
    best service I've had from anyone.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Feb 15, 2015
    excellent product. complete customer satisfaction
  • Feb 3, 2015
    Very pleased with service and quality, I over ordered and received a refund immediately the goods were returned.
    Feb 13, 2015
    Highly recommend
  • Feb 1, 2015
    Feb 14, 2015
    I will be returning this product as the fur falls out . every coat the hat is worn with ends up covered in fur as if we had a large dog in the house
  • Jan 31, 2015
    Found what i was looking for
    Feb 12, 2015
  • Jan 31, 2015
    Feb 14, 2015
    Ordered at weekend received on Friday Morning. No problems at all Tracking worked from CA post side, but not from GB post (Royal mail Side),
  • Jan 30, 2015
    MY FIRST PURCHASE FROM FURHATWORLD SO I WILL SEE HOW THINGS GO BEFORE COMMENTING.
    Feb 12, 2015
    JUST RECEIVED, SO ONLY TRIED ON TO TEST FIT.. FIT OK. MY KIDS APPROVE ,SO MUST LOOK OK! NEED COLD WEATHER NOW.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Looking forward to receiving my beautiful scarf.
    Feb 16, 2015
    Thrilled with my purchase. Elegant and very wearable.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Feb 15, 2015
    Lovely scarf, my only gripe was I thought the scarf could have been better constructed The scarf is made up with six fox tails, 2 bushy at each end, but the 2 that sat at the back of my neck were a big bushy one and a thinner tail so it looks odd and one side is heavier than the other. But decided to keep it than have the expense of returning it. But will buy again. Thanks
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I suppose I have ordered a quality and classy hat and so excited to get it as much as earlier.
    Feb 14, 2015
    When I saw Mink Fur Russian Cossack Hat - Black in the web site, I ordered it on Jan.27, 2015 immediately but unfortunately I got it on Feb. 13, 2015 but its quality and beauty make me forget this delay. Now this hat (kürk kalpak) is the only one in my area as I see.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Feb 16, 2015
    Kept me up to date with progress of delivery.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Great transaction, so far, let's see when the good arrives !!