GameFly - Game Rental Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

GameFly - Game Rental Reviews

10/19/2017
GameFly - Game Rental Ratings and User Reviews. GameFly - Game Rental is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1739 reviews.
At GameFly, we are on a mission: to put video games where they belong, in the hands of the gamers who love 'em.
Circle of Excellence - GameFly - Game Rental

2006 Platinum

GameFly - Game Rental Rating

More About GameFly - Game Rental

Recent Reviews for GameFly - Game Rental

• Sep 10, 2017
    Great service, price and deals can't go wrong with Gamefly. If your a gamer whether hardcore or casual Gamefly is for you.
  • Sep 10, 2017
    Best thing ever never have to go to gamestop Again
  • Sep 10, 2017
    GameFly is great and I recommend it to everyone.
  • Sep 10, 2017
    Gamefly has allowed me to play games I would other wise not be able to. I am glad I have been able to use this service for as long as I have been able to.
    1200 overlook drive carington
  • Sep 03, 2017
    Thank you for all you do. I'm grateful for your services.
    Sep 10, 2017
  • Sep 10, 2017
    Easy purchase. Great price for a new game with my membership discount.
  • Sep 02, 2017
    I love GameFly rental.
    Sep 10, 2017
  • Sep 10, 2017
    Gamefly is fairly smooth to operate, although it might be nice to have like a grid option on the game lists. For example when looking at "rpg" in the games section instead of the games in a list habe just its picture in a gridded manner.
    I like Gamefly.
  • Sep 09, 2017
    I really like GameFly because the selection is great for both movies and games. The price is reasonable and fair. It's much cheaper than say redbox, although redbox of course is much quicker to receive but if you time the games right you'll never notice. I also really like the keep it option and the fact that I get the case if I do. Over all I'm very happy with gamefly. The only suggestion I have is allowing gamefly steaming of the game service to be added to android and iOS I know you would make a ton off that.
  • Sep 09, 2017
    I like it. I just wish shipping was a bit faster.
  • Sep 09, 2017
    Gamefly is really good. There selection of games from original game stations to today's is great.
    f
  • Sep 09, 2017
    I love gamyfly, your prices are great, and I love being able to try new games before I buy them. My only wish is that the Seattle distribution center was still open. I hate having to get my games from california, it adds like an extra day to shipping, but still I love gamefly. I only wish that you guys were partnered with redbox so I could just drop off and pick up games on demand instead of having to wait for the mail. Or have the ability to go to a distribution center and pickup/dropoff games on demand. People love redbox, I know people that would get a gamefly subscription if you guys offered boxes to drop/get games at.
  • Sep 09, 2017
    We were sent a game in 2015. We never received and two years later i am told that the option is to buy it. I have no idea how I am responsible for something i never received. NO LONGER will i use your service or any other of this type of purchase. It is a scam to put the customers on point for lost merchandise vs the business.
  • Sep 09, 2017
    Gamefly is a good site to rent both games and movies, and has been a great tool for me to experience games without having to commit to buying every single one, as I used to have to do back in the old days. With a large selection of media, and quick shipping times, I would recommend Gamefly to anyone who has a love for video games.
  • Sep 09, 2017
    I think its a great way to check out games to see if they are worth purchasing in the future.
  • Aug 28, 2017
    Well shipping seems like it could be faster.
    Sep 09, 2017
  • Sep 04, 2017
    hey are a great sevice. I highly recommend them.
    Sep 08, 2017