GameFly - Game Rental Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

GameFly - Game Rental Reviews

10/19/2017
GameFly - Game Rental Ratings and User Reviews. GameFly - Game Rental is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1744 reviews.
At GameFly, we are on a mission: to put video games where they belong, in the hands of the gamers who love 'em.
Circle of Excellence - GameFly - Game Rental

2006 Platinum

GameFly - Game Rental Rating

More About GameFly - Game Rental

Recent Reviews for GameFly - Game Rental

• Sep 05, 2017
    I love GameFly i had it since 2009
  • Aug 27, 2017
    It's a great service and I will continue being a member.
    Sep 05, 2017
    It's a great service. Just wish your Tampa location was still around so I could get games faster. Closest one to me is Pittsburgh
  • Aug 25, 2017
    Gamefly is awesome they have the best games and movies and best if all you can keep those games and movies for just 9.99
    Sep 05, 2017
  • Sep 04, 2017
    Gamefly is a great way to try games before you buy them. The purchasing of games after you try them is excellent, you receive the original case art and case for the game.
  • Aug 18, 2017
    I love gamefly but new games need to come out more often
    Very convient
  • Sep 04, 2017
    I've purchased several other games in the past from gamefly and it's been pretty painless however some of the game discs do come pretty banged up.
  • Sep 04, 2017
    Best bargin anywhere. The price of the games are very good. I like it that I can play them first before buying.
  • Sep 04, 2017
    Love using gamefly and purchases are way to make.
  • Sep 04, 2017
    Gamefly is great. I get to play all the new games I want to try and if I like the game I can buy it for $10 off the store price. I like that.
  • Aug 16, 2017
    I'm having issues adjusting my queue on my phone and iPad. It won't let me move items up or down
  • Aug 19, 2017
    My only issue is the shipping/receiving process. Sometimes it takes 5 to 7 days to get confirmation that gamefly has receive returned games.
    Sep 04, 2017
    I've been renting and buying games from Gamefly for almost 2 years and this is only the 2nd shipping issue I've had with them. I think that's pretty darn good! It got handled in a professional and timely manner.
  • Aug 24, 2017
    I am so Happy i joined gamefly. I am happy with everything about it!!!
    Sep 04, 2017
    I love gamely. Easy to use.
    Wonderful service !
  • Sep 04, 2017
    Gamefly is one of the best site to buy online stuff in my opinion because it gives a good deal
    Games you have to offer
  • Sep 03, 2017
    I do not like the idea that because my card was compromised, I had to start my subscription all over again, although I had been with the company for over three years.
  • Sep 03, 2017
    I can't seem to sign in on the app, but on line works fine. Selection of games and movies seems good so far.
  • Sep 03, 2017
    Gamefly is a good source for gamers. Get to try games before buying. Love it!