GameFly - Game Rental Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

GameFly - Game Rental Reviews

07/22/2017
GameFly - Game Rental Ratings and User Reviews. GameFly - Game Rental is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1688 reviews.
At GameFly, we are on a mission: to put video games where they belong, in the hands of the gamers who love 'em.
Circle of Excellence - GameFly - Game Rental

2006 Platinum

GameFly - Game Rental Rating

More About GameFly - Game Rental

Recent Reviews for GameFly - Game Rental

• Jun 08, 2017
    Gamefly always has good games and popular ones
  • Jun 07, 2017
    discounted games I have rented out to me are likely to be bought by me if the discount is significant like 25% off or more
  • Jun 07, 2017
    I always have enjoyed using GameFly am deathly the ability to purchase used games at a reduced price is really helpful
  • Jun 07, 2017
    Wish there were more previewed /used games
  • Jun 07, 2017
    Love the service! Would recommend it to anyone! It's very convenient to rent games, which isn't available as much these days.
  • May 29, 2017
    Great service, great product! Number 1 in my book!
  • Jun 07, 2017
    I think it's awesome how much the game price went down since I rented it I would recommend this to all my friends
  • Jun 07, 2017
    I like that I am given a chance to try before I buy basically. Well worth my money
  • Jun 07, 2017
    I find it a great service. It's so convenient to rent a game to see if you like it. Plus there's no over due fees so you never have to worry. If you have a problem with a game that was shipped. It's so easy to get support and get another game shipped no problems at all.
  • May 24, 2017
    First time purchase from Gamefly. The overall experience was extremely simple and swift.
    Jun 07, 2017
    I purchased Doom for the Xbox One. The game arrived but was broken and did not read. I was informed that Gamefly was unable to exchange the product for a new working disc, rather I could only receive a return. I am extremely disappointed with this result.
  • May 27, 2017
    Convenient,fast,great selection,even of new releases,thanks gamefly we have enjoyed how easy you make life.
  • May 27, 2017
    Fantastic experience and will buy again.
    Amazing service.
  • Jun 06, 2017
    easy & simple to get this site without all the ads some other sites have. the products are easy to find & purchase
  • Jun 06, 2017
    Great,i buy all my games here!
  • May 23, 2017
    I have always enjoyed Gamefly as a Rental service and love that I have the option to keep the game once I have it at home if I decide I like it. I love to get discounts on games more and more as my membership continues. Rewarding me for remaining a loyal customer. Which I feel is very important in order to maintain a healthy customer base to always treat the customer well and allow them rewards for remaining good customers. Gamefly as a service I feel is continually getting better while staying competitive in the gaming and subscription service industry. I always recommend Gamefly over any other way of gaming. Gamefly = Awesome.
    Jun 06, 2017
    Awesome service.
  • Jun 06, 2017
    I am glad I have joined gamefly. I am a gamer. I love playing games and I really hate going to the store and buying games and realizing I don't like the game, but with gamefly I get to try the game and keep it as long as I want and if I like the game I am able to buy it and within two days the send me the case for the game which I truly love. and then a few days after that I have another game out of my list. I couldn't be happier with any of it, I truly couldn't.
  • Jun 06, 2017
    Why do i pay shipping for a game case? I mean, I know the obvious reason... but c'mon. It'd be nice not to have to. Especially since there's no true rush to get it to me I imagine it costs you close to nothing to ship them. Just sayin'.
    Fast and convenient
  • May 26, 2017
    Good deals, one of the best delivery times I've experienced with a business. What's not to love?
    Jun 06, 2017