GameFly - Game Rental Reviews

07/23/2014
GameFly - Game Rental Ratings and User Reviews. GameFly - Game Rental is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 4507 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.
At GameFly, we are on a mission: to put video games where they belong, in the hands of the gamers who love 'em.
Circle of Excellence - GameFly - Game Rental

2006 Platinum

GameFly - Game Rental Rating

More About GameFly - Game Rental

Recent Reviews for GameFly - Game Rental

• Jul 23, 2014
    Gamefly is a cheap and easy way to get games and also a cheap way to buy games. It comes with a free trial to check it out if you would like it or not. I found this really helpful because I couldn't decide whether or not I should get it. overall I think that its great!
    Great site, thank you!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Google Chrome does not work the same as I.E.Want better bundles and prices all around. Get creative.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    always had an easy time getting new games, its fast and safe!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    great price for a great game
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Gamefly never has enough games in stock when I want to rent to something new. It takes two months before I can rent something new. As a paying customer that pisses me off and I often consider cancelling my membership.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great service and discount where I couldn't find from my normal retailer. I will definitely purchase from Gamefly again in the near future
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Wow. Much games. Very discounts. Many rent.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    It was hard to tell if game was stand alone or expansion. Please let coupons be used for transactions more than 10$
  • Jul 23, 2014
    It just sucks the sight works on my phone better than my pc, im not sure what the issue is but it is frustrating.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    GameFly is hands down the best place to buy or rent video games because of their awesome prices, and free shipping.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I LOVE Gamefly. Renting games to see if they are good. And keeping the ones that are great is an excellent bonus. The website is extra easy to use my 8 year old picks out her own games with no help. And purchases on the website are so easy and prices are amazing. I can't give anything but a 10 to Gamefly.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Very satisfied with my transaction
    love this place
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great service and selection. Can't be happier.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Gamefly has a great selection of games with great weekly promotions.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    It is a great service and I am very pleased.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I'm unclear about the game I just bought. It's already here. So whats with the shipping options. Does that mean I need to ship the one I have back?
  • Jul 14, 2014
    They have good sales and their delivery so far with me has been quick and easy.
    Jul 23, 2014
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    Great place to buy or rent games. Although sometimes the turn-around time when renting cab become lengthy.