GameFly - Game Rental Reviews

05/26/2015
GameFly - Game Rental Ratings and User Reviews. GameFly - Game Rental is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 3545 reviews. Last rated on 05/25/2015.
At GameFly, we are on a mission: to put video games where they belong, in the hands of the gamers who love 'em.
Circle of Excellence - GameFly - Game Rental

2006 Platinum

GameFly - Game Rental Rating

More About GameFly - Game Rental

Recent Reviews for GameFly - Game Rental

• May 25, 2015
    gamefly is well worth the money. allows me to get games safely with no need to buy them before trying them.
  • May 25, 2015
    One of the best perks about Gamefly are the heavily discounted prices if I choose to keep a rental.
    Always been a great experience
  • May 25, 2015
    I love gamefly. It's the best way to rent movies and games
  • May 25, 2015
    Great games at a great price
  • May 25, 2015
    Best way to buy games experience the game first then buying the game awesome
  • May 25, 2015
    I love GameFly!! Easy to rent. Usually get the games I want, when I want and if I like them a lot I just keep them with a simple purchase. It is the best way to play the best games as soon as they come out.
  • May 25, 2015
    I like the old website design better. The new website has too many graphics and not enough infromation. I liked seeing the rating/ranking for each game in the search results. Also the keep price. Those items are missing from the game queue view as well. Please add them back. Also the checkout process was not intuitive. It took forever to find where to apply coupons. It should be in the payment section, not a tiny link to the right of the summary section. Also, the website should have a more responsive design--the view should change based on the size of the viewport, regardless of whether you are on a mobile device or PC. If you have a smaller browser window, the view should change to show only more important information instead of making you scroll al over the place to see stuff that is off the window, or give you the option to use the full view over a smaller responsive view. If you increase your viewport, it should add back that information.
    Everything is great
  • May 25, 2015
    I didn't enjoy having the membership because it was very rare to receive the games at the top of my list. Even if the first in line was not available, often times it would seem to be a random selection from my list. It also took quite a while to receive a new game once the previous was returned.
    It is a good deal.
  • May 25, 2015
    Gamefly is great for the gamer on a budget
  • May 15, 2015
    I usually or used games. I get them at a great price and have never had an issue with them.
  • May 14, 2015
    Gamefly is a great service, at my location the products ship very fast and prices on their used games and new games are very fair. As for the monthly service fee seems a little high but reasonable.
    Always been a great experience
    Everything went great!
  • May 12, 2015
    Incredible low prices on certain games, I've never seen Metro Redux below $25.
  • May 12, 2015
    I joined Gamefly for my 9 year old grandson, but I must say I'm highly impressed with the ease of the website and the promotions earned are very encouraging.
  • May 12, 2015
    Enjoy the service, but canceling orders could be a whole lot easier.
    May 25, 2015
    Enjoy the device, could be faster
  • May 12, 2015
    Great price on game I bought.
  • May 3, 2015
    I used you guys about 2 years ago with the same email address. My complaint then was, it took to long to receive my games. It has improved but still could be better.