GameFly - Game Rental Reviews

07/04/2015
GameFly - Game Rental Ratings and User Reviews. GameFly - Game Rental is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 3963 reviews.
At GameFly, we are on a mission: to put video games where they belong, in the hands of the gamers who love 'em.
Circle of Excellence - GameFly - Game Rental

2006 Platinum

GameFly - Game Rental Rating

More About GameFly - Game Rental

Recent Reviews for GameFly - Game Rental

• Jul 3, 2015
    Just wished they shipped things faster. Takes a better part of a week to get a new game back after I send the old one in.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Great service, but needs to display more information about the online or offline co-op.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I have been with other so called mail an game companies .I found GAMEFLY 10 years ago an i must say they sirpass all the other companies .I love the prices for used games an no shipping handling fee's.They take care of their loyal clients.I say keep rocking GAMEFLY but dont raise your prices anymore .
    Love it. Very convenient
  • Jul 3, 2015
    First day with gamefly. It comes highly recommended from friends who are gamers
    found a great price
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Love the idea to try games
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Very happy with the service.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I've had no problems with gamefly other than the few games that I've never received over the years. You guys defiantly made up for it sending out a replacement as soon as I file it missung
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I like the Service, except 1 have 1 complaint. It just to long to receive the games. Since I've joined GameFly, I've only received 1 within 2 days. The rest was 5,6 or 7 days/ That is just to long.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    its pretty good ships are fairly quick could give more discounts ive been a member for almost two yrs
  • Jul 2, 2015
    It is very easy to use and helps me try out games quite easy without having to pay full price
  • Jul 2, 2015
    So far so good, hoping my item will be delivered promptly. First time customer.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Gamefly is an excellent service for gamers all around the world. It's good to have the ability to rent games to test out the enjoyability of the games before purchasing them. This is one of the best services I've been part of and I'm extremely satisfied with my experience dealing with GameFly.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    On mobile, did not let me edit credit card holder name.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I'd like to see more free shipping.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Im really satisfied with this game rental web i all way's find what i want. I get my game ship really fast never had a problem with any of the games they send me. And if you like the game and wish to keep they give you a really good deal for it 50%off can't beat that. Thank you game fly keep up the good work.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    It's an amazing way to try out games you're not sure about buying outright. And if you want to keep them, you can do that too!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Love the bargain bin, love the quality of used games you sell. Like new for an amazing price.
    Jul 3, 2015
    Price was amazing, the delivery time was way faster than I expected, and the quality of the used game discs I recieved were in brand new condition. Love this company.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    love it really thinking about going back now that theirs more games for me to rent. Love the cheap used prices for games.
    Jul 3, 2015
    wow real fast and everything was perfect.