GameFly - Game Rental Reviews

08/28/2015
GameFly - Game Rental Ratings and User Reviews. GameFly - Game Rental is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 3731 reviews.
At GameFly, we are on a mission: to put video games where they belong, in the hands of the gamers who love 'em.
Circle of Excellence - GameFly - Game Rental

2006 Platinum

GameFly - Game Rental Rating

More About GameFly - Game Rental

Recent Reviews for GameFly - Game Rental

• Aug 28, 2015
    its a good service but its a bit pricey if it was only 10 a month I might like it better. plus games that are ahead of the one I got say available but I didn't get them.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Been a member for many years in many locations, i love the service!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    It's pretty cool, but I often have to wait a lot longer than advertised for the next rental.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Great service, now if you can somehow make me less lazy and remember to return games more often :)
  • Aug 28, 2015
    GameFly has been a fantastic service for me over the years. Though I regret to say it's time for me to cancel my membership, it is in no way the fault of GameFly - circumstances have simply changed for me. Perhaps I will resubscribe someday, but for now I bid the service a fond and bittersweet farewell. Thanks for being great, GameFly!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I really believe you should consider give the customer a overnight fee option and your mailing tracking system doesn't work that well all the time. I sometimes don't get my next game for week an half later. And if the customer gets more than one game sent to him he should have option to have one slot on hold for the game he wants most that's available.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I've purchased used games from gamefly in the past and they've all been in great condition
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Took a little longer for rental to arrive than i expected seeing my orders come from Pittsburgh, PA and Cumberland, MD is a two hour drive; so why did it take a week to arrive by mail. Other than that, game was in excellent condition and look forward to more rentals/purchases.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I rented this game and I really liked it, I only buy games I really like, I always rent them first. so I shopped around for this game and gamefly had the best price to purchase the game. Thank you
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Gamefly is a great website, it does what I want it to do and not too much more. I never have any problems with it, so as it stands it functions as is needed.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I was confused about keeping my game, it said that it would send a game to me but I already had the game I just decided to keep the game that I got from the rental.(maybe setting up site to explain that a little bit better?) I received the game in around 3 days I believe. I was surprised that I got it that fast though. Basically, the sooner you get the games to me shows me the reliability of the company. So be sure to emphasize in that area. Also, if there is a shipping error(there wasnt) contact customers and give like 1 free rental or something like that. That is 2 things that I appreciate from rental companies. Anyways, just be consistent with your service and I think you should do fine. College started for me and I couldn't afford to keep playing video games but I certainly will recommend you to friends who still play video games.
    Aug 28, 2015
    Pretty good so far.I had school so I had to end the service for now.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Gamefly makes gaming an ultimate dream come true, the experience is fabulous and the array of choices are superb!
    Aug 28, 2015
    Amazing delivery with great product quality
  • Aug 19, 2015
    What I really love about Gamefly is that I have access to all these games without having to buy them just to try one out. Usually you'll see a game you might be interested in,but it's like 40-60 brand new and you don't really want to pay that much to maybe like it, where as here if I don't like it I can send it back and get another rather quickly. I usually get the games I want, but even if it's not at the top of the list, I've been introduced to many games I loved either way by trying other games while waiting for the game to be available.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Love you guys keep it up. Dont change a thing.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Great idea and execution.
    Everything is awesome!
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    Great purchase and price.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I always like checking with gamefly, they typically have better prices on games than a lot of other sites, and I've never had a single issue with anything I've bought from them. I would highly recommend them to anyone.