GameFly - Game Rental Reviews

08/27/2016
GameFly - Game Rental Ratings and User Reviews. GameFly - Game Rental is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2249 reviews.
At GameFly, we are on a mission: to put video games where they belong, in the hands of the gamers who love 'em.
Circle of Excellence - GameFly - Game Rental

2006 Platinum

GameFly - Game Rental Rating

More About GameFly - Game Rental

Recent Reviews for GameFly - Game Rental

• Aug 26, 2016
    Awesome alot to choose from
  • Aug 26, 2016
    You should email someone if there first choice isn't available so the no not to expect it and get disappointed!
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I love this sight. GamePlay is awesome.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I like the pricing and convenience of game-fly. there is also a wide selection with flexible renting options. two thumbs up and keep up the good work. i will definitive be recommending your service.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Takes too long to recieve new titles thinking about canceling
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I wish gamefly would send me the games in my Q that I have in order instead of what it wants to send I should have been receiving grand theft auto by now because it's available but I have been sent MLB 16 instead but grand theft remains available but other then that I like gamefly I just hate o don't get the games I should when they are there
  • Aug 26, 2016
    It's great and gives everyone a chance to play games maybe they can't afford to purchase. Thanks gamefly. Don't change!!!!
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Rental is too high. Availability of selections is too low. It is not clear at checkout if my 10% discount was applied nor if the $5 coupon applied.
    Good experience with Gamefly. Have recommended this service to others
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Great website and great service, very little to complain about. If anything the media features on the site don't always work and the delivery days can be inconsistent.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Gamefly isa great company and i wouldn't have it no other way.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I like the process and have not had any complications
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Fast and Easy game rental. Most games ship out same day as put in your que. Games usually are in 2-3 days allowing for games to be shipped back faster as well. Great service and affordable.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    GameFly has saved our family so much money by allowing our son's to try and enjoy games without the hassle of purchasing a game only to take it back to the store and receive a fraction of what I paid to exchange etc. Awesome idea! I have referred quite a few friends that have children that are gamers. I also love how quickly the rentals are returned and shipped out. GREAT SERVICE!
    Aug 26, 2016
    was a very easy experience and great pricing.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    Aug 26, 2016
    Do you even check if the disc is secured within the case before shipping it? I opened my case and found a loose disc in there. Thankfully the disc worked.
  • Aug 3, 2016
    Gamefly is a godsend!
    Aug 26, 2016
    I have been very happy with all aspects of Gamefly!!