GameFly - Game Rental Reviews

07/30/2015
GameFly - Game Rental Ratings and User Reviews. GameFly - Game Rental is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 4066 reviews.
At GameFly, we are on a mission: to put video games where they belong, in the hands of the gamers who love 'em.
Circle of Excellence - GameFly - Game Rental

2006 Platinum

GameFly - Game Rental Rating

More About GameFly - Game Rental

Recent Reviews for GameFly - Game Rental

• Jul 18, 2015
    I love gamefly and recommend it to coworkers and friends!
  • Jul 18, 2015
    The game prices are excellent! I definitely recommend this service.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    I`m from Brazil, and even after 18 months in US I still impressed about the good quality of the services provided by GAMEFLY.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Love the company everything is fast and the service is great!
  • Jul 18, 2015
    I love the service, I HATE the slow shipping and receiving. I live 1 State away from the Pittsburgh fulfillment center yet it still takes 5 to 8 days for me to receive a game after it is shipped? Something does not add up. Either Gamefly is holding on to the games for a few days or the Pittsburgh post office is the worst in the nation.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    You have AWESOME GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Selection is Awesome
  • Jul 18, 2015
    I love gamefly! I can try the games I think I want to buy first and after experiencing the actual gameplay, not some demo. I can make an inform choice rather to purchase it for myself or family.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    reasonable rental prices, great game selection, cheap used games, only bad part is delivery time but can be expected useing usps
  • Jul 18, 2015
    I bought a copy of assassins creed unity off this site for half the price Walmart or games top wanted and I also have a rental on the way
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Fantastic service, selection, prices and ease of use. I love GameFly, it has enabled me to play every game that I want to, and I play next to all games on the market. As soon as a game is announced it is added to GameFly's library, and it is updated with current release dates. If I find myself enjoying a game so much, but I need to make room in my "Q" I can purchase the game at a heavily discounted price, inlcuding coupons that are given for member loyalty. I have saved hundreds going on thousands of dollars using GameFly, I would highly reccomend it to any gaming enthusiast, or someone who can't afford to purchase a new game at $60 a piece.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    They always offer used products in the best condition at the reasonable prices.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Im a little perturbed, typically I can't beat gameflys prices anywhere, but i could have recieved my purchase cheaper from nintendos onine store where it was on sale for 29.99. Its only a few dollars, but to be honest if i didn't have a save game on the cart id have probably bought it there and not from gamefly. This is egitimately the first time this has happened comparing gamefly to anywhere else.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Have always been happy with GameFly.
    AWESOME
    It is awesome
    I love it
    It's great
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Jul 18, 2015
    Game fly is great. I get access to an amazing library of games for a very reasonable monthly price. I would even say it's better than Netflix.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    When it comes to prices, Gamefly is the best place to buy used games.