GameFly - Game Rental Reviews

12/05/2016
GameFly - Game Rental Ratings and User Reviews. GameFly - Game Rental is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2318 reviews.
At GameFly, we are on a mission: to put video games where they belong, in the hands of the gamers who love 'em.
Circle of Excellence - GameFly - Game Rental

2006 Platinum

GameFly - Game Rental Rating

More About GameFly - Game Rental

Recent Reviews for GameFly - Game Rental

• Dec 3, 2016
    GAMEFLY IS GREAT I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS OR MOVE I HAVE RECOMMENDED IT TO MY FRIRNDS AND IF IM ASKED I TELL THEM THAT ITS BETTER AND CHEAPER THAN REDBOX WICH THAT THEY WERE USING! I HAVE MY MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP ON AUTO SO IM ALWAYS A MEMBER!! THANK YOU FOR David Stover Jr
  • Dec 3, 2016
    I enjoy GameFly. However, I hold on to games for a long time but never play them. So whenever I see my GameFly mailing slip. I think, "hey, I need to send that back. Why am I wasting money?" What I do like about it is the sales on used games. This is what keeps me coming back. I would suggest giving member options to buy used games that nonmembers would not be able to get.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    I love game fly plain and simple.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    I love the fact I can try before I buy and if I like it I can keep it and pay. No store involved. Love Gamefly
  • Dec 3, 2016
    Not too expensive but can be a slight bit cheaper
  • Dec 3, 2016
    Using the "keep it" function was quick and easy.
    I love it.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    So far so good. I had Gamefly in the past, but delivery seems quicker and more reliable this time so far.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    Gamefly Rental service is great and there are always great deals on games. Also, the perks for remaining a member for long period of time is a nice bonus.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    Saves money on games with no "replay value".
  • Dec 3, 2016
    I would say that GameFly is the best value for anyone who plays video games more than once in a while. For less the price of buying 3 new games you can have a year's worth of having a new game delivered to your door every month, or however long it takes to finish the last one! And if you like the game enough to want to keep it, it's cheaper than buying the game anyway! There's really no comparison in terms of value.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    GameFly is one of the best services that I have used for Game Rentals.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    Great company. Availability could be better for newer games but overall solid
  • Nov 23, 2016
    gamefly is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nov 22, 2016
    I have never found a cheaper price for Dark Souls 3 and your black friday sale helped me make the purchase.
  • Nov 17, 2016
    I think the subscription is a little high. I would like it to be around $10 or $12 per month.