GameFly - Game Rental Reviews

02/06/2016
GameFly - Game Rental Ratings and User Reviews. GameFly - Game Rental is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2941 reviews.
At GameFly, we are on a mission: to put video games where they belong, in the hands of the gamers who love 'em.
Circle of Excellence - GameFly - Game Rental

2006 Platinum

GameFly - Game Rental Rating

More About GameFly - Game Rental

Recent Reviews for GameFly - Game Rental

• Jan 8, 2016
    Games were promptly delivered and worked well. In fact, the only issues I had were with the hardware I had at the time (separate issue) Even if the product was on a "Low Availability" chart, it was still delivered flawlessly.
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Excellent service and quality. Very easy to get the games I want.
  • Jan 8, 2016
    I got two five dollar codes, and got a for free. Not a hard decision.
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Should not have been charged shipping if game was already on its way to me from my Q.
  • Jan 8, 2016
    I dont have much to say iv been happy with Gamefly since i started with them.I do think that for the people thats been with Gamefly for a long time should get more than $5 off coupon.
  • Jan 7, 2016
    Like I tell all my gamer friends - Gamefly is the best 25 bucks a month I spend on gaming. Period.
  • Jan 7, 2016
    GameFly is a great place to get games where you don't have to spend millions and millions of dollars just to get a game you want GameFly is the Best
  • Jan 7, 2016
    Overall i have had a very positive experience with gamefly. The price for used games is, typically speaking, very great for members, the shipping is fast and the selection is above average. I would say i take issue with the fact that buying new games essentially comes at retail price, however i realize that it may be unavoidable.
  • Dec 31, 2015
    It was awesome
  • Dec 29, 2015
    Jan 8, 2016
    There was no tracking number adn therefore no way to track this order and know when it shipped and where it was
    Jan 8, 2016
    GameFly is great. I can't imagine gaming without them.
  • Dec 28, 2015
    Started off with the trial. So far so good. Liked Mortal Kombat X so decided to buy it. Hopefully it comes with the case and manual
    Jan 8, 2016
    Cancelled my order and didn't give a reason for why
    Jan 8, 2016
    Great way to receive games.
  • Dec 28, 2015
    I really like the convenience and pricing that GameFly provides!
  • Dec 28, 2015
    I have had Gamefly for 4 yrs and recoomend it to everyone I know who games and loves movies.
    Jan 8, 2016
    I really love your prices for used games. Also, your shipping arrives on time and your packaging is great!
  • Dec 27, 2015
    Jan 8, 2016
    There was no option to track my delivery. Also there was no option to select faster shipping. Overall I was very happy with my purchase regardless.
  • Dec 24, 2015
    I have always had a positive experience with the games purchased from GameFly. I sometimes wish there was a greater selection for older systems.
  • Dec 23, 2015