GameFly - Game Rental Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

GameFly - Game Rental Reviews

04/23/2017
GameFly - Game Rental Ratings and User Reviews. GameFly - Game Rental is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1607 reviews.
At GameFly, we are on a mission: to put video games where they belong, in the hands of the gamers who love 'em.
Circle of Excellence - GameFly - Game Rental

2006 Platinum

GameFly - Game Rental Rating

More About GameFly - Game Rental

Recent Reviews for GameFly - Game Rental

awesome
  • Mar 14, 2017
    I think gamefly is great and the easiest way to rent and buy games your low prices for games are incredible also,its easy and simple for me to obtain a game.
    Mar 14, 2017
    very easu to use website and great list of games
  • Mar 08, 2017
    Has been fun logging in with the kids and picking out games as a family. It has been a very fun and enjoyable experience.
    Mar 14, 2017
    The family has enjoyed gamefly very much, have even bought a game through their "keep game" option. The kids loved that!
  • Feb 24, 2017
    Great service.
  • Mar 04, 2017
    Mar 14, 2017
    If I'm paying a monthly rental fee, and paying for shipping when I purchase a game it should be next day. Also there should be an option to purchase the season pass with all games rather than some, it makes you more appealing and makes you a "One stop shop" rental/retail service. Besides the shipping and DLC concern I love the service. Games usually arrive at the 2 day mark after receiving the ship notification. Wish tracking info was available (some sort whether through postal or directly with gamefly). But that's all just my opinion
  • Mar 07, 2017
    Love the fact that I can rent a game to see if I like it prior to purchase.
    Mar 14, 2017
    Love the quickness I receive my rentals and orders!!
  • Mar 07, 2017
    Mar 14, 2017
    Tracking numbers do not show on the status of shipped items.
    It a good website
    Mar 14, 2017
    Good
  • Mar 03, 2017
    I love Gamefly
    Mar 14, 2017
    Gamefly is the best i stopped going to Gamestop because of Gamefly.
  • Mar 03, 2017
    My only real issues are that I didn't see new games for sale, and applying my gamefly rewards was a little difficult to find the "Apply Coupon" button
  • Mar 14, 2017
    GameFly is a great service that allows people to play all the new games that come out without having to purchase them unless of course, they enjoy the game enough to hit the "keep" button.
  • Mar 13, 2017
    It is very convenient and reasonable
  • Mar 13, 2017
    A larger game selection for purchase would be welcomed.
  • Mar 13, 2017
    I very pleased the condition the games arrive in and how fast it ships, I will most likely keep using it.
  • Mar 04, 2017
    Mar 13, 2017
    I thought I had ordered a game for PS4 - and was shipped an XboxOne game. Very confusing because I specifically searched for PS4 games during the last sale. By the time I noticed it was the wrong system (in an email - the original order invoice that I had printed from the site says PS4!) it had already shipped. I even made my daughter read it to be sure I wasn't imagining things.
  • Mar 13, 2017
    I love Gamefly it helps me try games out and not just waste money on a game i may not even like so the service helps me save money
  • Mar 13, 2017
    Gamefly is awesome.It is easy to use and there are lots of games to rent,the games are not overpriced. It has fast shipping so i can play it faster than some other sites.
  • Mar 02, 2017
    Disc I received was not working. I would have liked to have the option of replacing disc instead of automatically receiving a refund. Luckily game was still available at same price I purchased it at originally.
    Mar 13, 2017